THE BROWNS BOARD

Because of Biden's policies Stock futures slide as inflation worries mount

Vambo

The latest from Bill Bonner. . .

Last week, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen came under fire for saying she might have to raise interest rates.

Then, her boss, Joe Biden, said he wouldn’t want to go ahead with his spending programs if it meant bigger deficits. The Washington Times reports:

President Biden on Wednesday issued a forceful defense of his plans to increase taxes on corporations and the wealthy in order to fund his $4 trillion-plus economic agenda, saying he’s open to compromise on corporate taxes but that he’s not going to add to a sea of red ink.

“I’m open to compromising, yes – it doesn’t have to be exactly what I say,” Mr. Biden told reporters at the White House. “But I’m not willing to not pay for what we’re talking about. I’m not willing to deficit spend.”

That thought sank into the Democrat trenches like poison gas… and then vanished with the wind.

geez. How stupid of them to think they can raid the rich people and corporations, and

it won't blow prices to consumers out of the ability to purchase?

not going to end well.

Hoorta, his little woodpecker, and Tex and all, should be very ashamed.

but it won't hit home, if ever, til it's too late, and all of America suffers.