THE BROWNS BOARD

X republicans threaten 3rd party

Hey, Hoorta who was observing your mail in ballots? You are swimming in Egypt.

Republican observers were NOT ALLOWED TO OBSERVE.

So, until you can name ONE good/great thing your biden or obaMao commie ever did FOR AMERICA...

nothing you say makes any sense at all because of your TDS BS.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

Hey, Hoorta who was observing your mail in ballots? You are swimming in Egypt.

Republican observers were NOT ALLOWED TO OBSERVE.

So, until you can name ONE good/great thing your biden or obaMao commie ever did FOR AMERICA...

nothing you say makes any sense at all because of your TDS BS.

False Republican claim Cal, just another one of Trump's 30,000 lies...  https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/12/donald-trump/trumps-wrong-claim-election-observers-were-barred-/

And his latest false claim the Arizona database was deleted... The reality was the mighty Cyber Ninja snapping turtles were too damn stupid to find it.  :D   

You have BDS even worse- so just give it up... 

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

False Republican claim Cal, just another one of Trump's 30,000 lies...  https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/12/donald-trump/trumps-wrong-claim-election-observers-were-barred-/

And his latest false claim the Arizona database was deleted... The reality was the mighty Cyber Ninja snapping turtles were too damn stupid to find it.  :D   

You have BDS even worse- so just give it up... 

From what I read the data wasn’t deleted, but partitioned.

Which means someone attempted to delete it.

Which begs to question….why would someone try and delete it?

6BF702D1-D436-40AE-86EF-50BF6E385604.png

Larry I will bet you everything I own that if the  Justice department put as much energy into investigating voter and election malfeasance fraud as the phony Russian collusion gag they would find it. You know it I know it the democrats know it the judges know ite and that it would be embarrassing.  So under the rug it goes like a senator's son accused of rape.  Regardless of whether or not the actual fraud overturned any of the elections.

And don't kid yourself republicans and democrats are just part of the ruling class.  They were deservedly embarrassed and now they want revenge. 

It's not the 1st time that politicians and power brokers have overlooked the law to spare themselves embarrassment.

Even though the Whitewater impeachment was complete bullshit I don't doubt the Bill Clinton knew the score. A few people who refused to testify got a slap on the wrist and when America forgot about it it was over.

But the ruling class saved us, well themselves, some embarrassment.

Now you people will harass trump with nickel and dime lawsuits that he wouldn't give a rat's ass about if or anyone else.Why? It's not enough for you to win you have to destroy the guy that embarrassed you.

WSS

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Copper 50%, LOL, we need it in electric car production.  Hint- buy stocks in Copper mining companies.  :D  Yeah- I got some sticker shock myself when I priced a 4' length of 1\2" copper pipe...  

Like the Democrats in Congress like Pelosi and Jennifer Granholm? 

Now you know why the push for electric cars!

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Major US pipeline hacked, LOL, like how is that Biden's fault?

Biden weighs sanctions on Russian pipeline he called 'a bad deal for Europe'

Ukraine, Poland, France and a bipartisan majority in Congress oppose the pipeline, saying it will make Europe dependent on Russian energy.

Biden clears way for Russian pipeline after blocking Keystone Pipeline in US

The Nord Stream 2 deal will transfer Russian gas to Germany via a pipeline running under the Baltic Sea

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-russia-nord-stream-pipeline-blocking-keystone

So why is US pipeline bad for Climate Change but Russian pipeline OK for Climate Change? 

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

marxist takeover of America

OK, whatever Cal....  Marxist?  It's why I'm not going to bother visiting you in your rabbit hole, waste of my time...  You're living so deeply in your far, far right alternate reality, well- it's pretty hopeless bothering trying to discuss anything on a rational level with you as far as politics is concerned.  For the record, I tried twice to mention decent things the Obama- Biden administration did.  You denied and deflected every one of them. OTOH, you managed to post a hundred or so piddly things your "Greatest President Ever, Ever" did.  Well you need to buy a few clues guy. Presidential Scholars who aren't Cheetos ass kissers have him ranked somewhere near the bottom.  IMHO, DT is flat out nuts, and still can't deal with the fact he lost the election to "Sleepy Joe".  Maybe if he learned to deal with reality, and not insult and try revenge tactics on anyone who dares disagree with him, I'd have a higher opinion than I do now... 

So enjoy your conspiracies... 

23 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

From what I read the data wasn’t deleted, but partitioned.

Which means someone attempted to delete it. PURE SPECULATION

Which begs to question….why would someone try and delete it?

Honest question- do you know anything about databases?  The rebuttal came from the Maricopa County Republicans who are in charge of said database.  Ahem.... I'll have to (not so politely) paraphrase the gist of what they told the Cyber Ninjas...  "You don't know jack shit on how to navigate a Microsoft SQL Database".  "We're not in the business of giving you an inservice on how to do so".  :)  

I don't claim to be a computer guru, but I know enough to realize- when you have a database with a few million entries (Maricopa County voter records) it would be SOP to partition it off to make in more manageable, breaking it down into smaller sub- chunks.   

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Honest question- do you know anything about databases?  The rebuttal came from the Maricopa County Republicans who are in charge of said database.  Ahem.... I'll have to (not so politely) paraphrase the gist of what they told the Cyber Ninjas...  "You don't know jack shit on how to navigate a Microsoft SQL Database".  "We're not in the business of giving you an inservice on how to do so".  :)  

I don't claim to be a computer guru, but I know enough to realize- when you have a database with a few million entries (Maricopa County voter records) it would be SOP to partition it off to make in more manageable, breaking it down into smaller sub- chunks.   

which is a bunch of CRAP. Relational databases have INDEXES, which sort and select records based on different criteria.

Your BDS makes you FEEL you know everything, but you don't.

and the observers? spout off BDS every second of every hour do ya?

GOP observers given court order to watch PA election ...

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/us...

Nov 05, 2020 · In Philadelphia, the vote count paused briefly after GOP observers were admitted to stand within six feet of the tables where workers were tabulating the ballots, thanks to an order …

BREAKING: GOP Observers Barred From Entering Philadelphia ...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking...

Nov 05, 2020 · The Philadelphia Sheriff is not enforcing the appellate court order, according to Corey Lewandowski who is on the ground in Philly. This is a banana republic. Pam Bondi said the counting machines were moved far away from observers, defying the court order allowing GOP observers to be no more than 6 feet away from officials counting ballots. WATCH:

meanwhile, you got no link, your liberal assertions stink.

and yes, you tried to name two, obaMaocare was one.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL>

nope.

Go repost my link and tell me how many were bad for America.

You got nothin, except BDS

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Honest question- do you know anything about databases? 

I’m a semiretired programmer, that has spent the last 17 years working for a multi billion dollar manufacturing company in Euclid.

I’ve used Oracle RDBMS databases exclusively, so I’m not familiar with Microsoft SQL.

I do know that Microsoft SQL is falling out of favor, and is behind Oracle & MySQL.

Generally speaking, if the computer forensic team couldn’t navigate data behind a partition, that’s Bush League.

On the other hand, you have to ask the question why was the data moved behind a partition in the first place?….that’s also Bush League.

Regardless something doesn’t pass the smell test.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

OK, whatever Cal....  Marxist?  It's why I'm not going to bother visiting you in your rabbit hole, waste of my time...  You're living so deeply in your far, far right alternate reality, well- it's pretty hopeless bothering trying to discuss anything on a rational level with you as far as politics is concerned.  For the record, I tried twice to mention decent things the Obama- Biden administration did.  You denied and deflected every one of them. OTOH, you managed to post a hundred or so piddly things your "Greatest President Ever, Ever" did.  Well you need to buy a few clues guy. Presidential Scholars who aren't Cheetos ass kissers have him ranked somewhere near the bottom.  IMHO, DT is flat out nuts, and still can't deal with the fact he lost the election to "Sleepy Joe".  Maybe if he learned to deal with reality, and not insult and try revenge tactics on anyone who dares disagree with him, I'd have a higher opinion than I do now... 

So enjoy your conspiracies... 

The Nord Stream 2 deal will transfer Russian gas to Germany via a pipeline running under the Baltic Sea

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-russia-nord-stream-pipeline-blocking-keystone

So why is US pipeline bad for Climate Change but Russian pipeline OK for Climate Change? 

On 5/13/2021 at 9:25 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Have no fear-Liz 😈 is on the way to help keep trumpy out of the oval office.🤴

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/may/13/liz-cheney-trump-possible-run-for-president

“whatever it takes” -Liz

Liz will be out of office.

5 hours ago, Vambo said:

You forget Vambo- we've already been down this road before with Keystone XL...  I agree- there's something that stinks about who's running the project. But there's a huge difference between moving gas (that can only catch on fire) and garbage tar sand (that has the potential to pollute the Ogalla aquifer). Which isn't even going to be used by the US- it's getting shipped out of the country.  

German parliment voted against the russian pipeline, it was overwhelmingly rejected by another major vote,

but putin's puppet okays it.

Makes NO sense.

except to undermine our independence on foreign oil.

and getting more millions from russia for hunter and joe and jill.

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Man up and answer the question maybe, Hoorta?

a real answer that doesn't include slurs and leftwing parrot points?

Because short attention span.  I already posted Obama\Biden's accomplishments- TWICE previously. You went into full denial mode and came back with a load of right wing horse shit. It's like trying to reason with a right wing brick wall...  

As they say- the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over- and expecting a different result. I'm not crazy enough- or stupid enough- to try for the trifecta and have you blabbering the same crap- AGAIN.  It's totally a waste of my time. Conspiracy away.     

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Because short attention span.  I already posted Obama\Biden's accomplishments- TWICE previously. You went into full denial mode and came back with a load of right wing horse shit. 

As they say- the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over- and expecting a different result. I'm not crazy enough- or stupid enough- to try for the trifecta and have you blabbering the same crap- AGAIN.  It's totally a waste of my time. Conspiracy away.     

no, you didn't. I SAID THINGS your obaMao/putin puppet biden DID FOR AMERICA. YOu forget that, or you emotionally tweak it into knee jerk territory.

obaMao commie/biden NEVER DID OBAMAOCARE FOR AMERICA.

they did that to accrue government power over our health care. and it FAILED. Ask Cysko - he was excited about his "lowering health care premiums". Got shafted.

Why Obamacare Will Continue to Be a Failure

• Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
    1. Public Opposition. Obamacare has never been well-received by the public. Polls …
    2. Costs Continued to Rise. One of the central claims made by proponents was that …
    3. Too Many Loopholes. One of the problems with a bill written by lobbyists and …
    4. Leaves 31 Million Uninsured by 2023. Originally, the bill was touted as a means to …

Six Years on Obamacare Has Failed to Deliver | Americans ...

https://www.atr.org/six-years-obamacare-has-failed-deliver

Mar 23, 2016 · Six years ago, President Obama signed Obamacare into law. Since then, Obamacare has placed politics above patients and failed time and time again to protect the health and wellbeing of Americans. Here are six of Obamacare’s most alarming failures: Obamacare Illegally Diverted Billions to Reinsurance Slush Fund

Top Reasons Why Obamacare Is Wrong For America

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gracemarieturner/2020/...

Jan 17, 2020 · Here are just three of the top reasons why the Obamacare law failed to fulfill its political promises and why it is the wrong platform for reform.

Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins

Why Obamacare failed - Chicago Tribune

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opinion/editorials/...

Nov 18, 2017 · Obamacare failed because insurance is based on risk pools — that is, the lucky subsidize the unlucky. The unlucky who have big health problems (and big medical bills) reap much greater benefits...

Social Welfare On The Cheap: Why Obamacare Was Built To Fail

https://www.forbes.com/sites/taxanalysts/2017/01/...

Jan 12, 2017 · If the ACA disappears -- immediately or in stages, partially or in total, with replacement or without -- Democrats will share in that responsibility. After all, they built Obamacare, and from a...

Author: Joseph Thorndike

Estimated Reading Time: 10 mins

Obamacare Mandate Failed to Make Health Insurance More ...

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/09/obamacare...

Sep 29, 2020 · This has sustained Obamacare as an entitlement in disguise after it has ceased to function as a viable insurance market. Unsubsidized enrollment has …

Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins

So, your putin puppet and your obaMao commie failed - because everthing they did, was to accrue power.

not for America.

I SAID FOR AMERICA.

You still can't name one, and I named over 200 good/great things Pres Trump did FOR AMERICA.

so, you can get it, I'll spell it out now:

F-O-R   A-M-E-R-I-C-A

don't emotionally ignore it maybe?

because you can't name one, you're no fun.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

You forget Vambo- we've already been down this road before with Keystone XL...  I agree- there's something that stinks about who's running the project. But there's a huge difference between moving gas (that can only catch on fire) and garbage tar sand (that has the potential to pollute the Ogalla aquifer). Which isn't even going to be used by the US- it's getting shipped out of the country.  

So your man Joe is just a Putin puppet.." Biden has called Nord Stream 2 a "bad deal for Europe." " but good for Putin your vote at work, so no difference other than Joe's master befitting got it.

2021-05-21_024107.thumb.png.f038d2799a7c66158bde3c058197724d.png

• Haha 1