THE BROWNS BOARD

3 More teams needed for Fantasy Football

Cowsrus

Hello All,

There is still time for 3 more teams in the league I'm doing for the BrownsBoard Fantasy Football. 9 teams are already signed up so we need 3 more if anyone is interested.

I changed the Draft date from August 22 at 7:oopm to August 29 at 8:00pm. The info is: League ID# is 139958 and the Password is Beer4U

Sat Aug 29 8:00pm EDT . So, there is still room and time if Y'all are interested.

Heidi

Just signed up. Thanks for setting up one of the leagues.

And for those that didn't catch it in the FFB thread that's stickied, the link to join is:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1...ster/joinleague

Thanks for putting the link for joining, kinda forgot. Luckily most who play have been around long enough to know where to go but we can't forget that there may be some new folks who are welcome as well.

Was glad to set up another league. It's only the second year as a commishoner even though I've played a few years but when Beanpot asked if the folks who ran the leagues last year wanted to do it again, I figured last year went smooth and there were no fights or virtual bloody noses so I'd try again.

Glad you signed up! So, I believe that leaves 2 spots left!

Heidi

Thanks for the league. I just signed up. Good luck to all involved!

If I counted correctly, that makes 12 teams so the league is full. Thanks to everyone who signed up. Good luck to everybody! Including me. Those of you who have played with me before know I need all the luck I can get, HA,

Heidi

Archived