THE BROWNS BOARD

Judge rules California's decades-old assault weapon ban violates Second Amendment

Vambo

note:

they passed a law to register all ar-15s.... then they pass a law to BAN THEM.

that is the purpose of "registering".... they want to know where they are, so they can

eliminate them, take them  from you. By hook or crook, the left wants to disarm Americans -

so make them afraid. Afraid of their blm/antifa brownshirts/blackshirts... afraid of their

"civilian security force as well-armed as our military."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/10/remember_obamas_civilian_national_security_force.html

Remember Obama's Civilian National Security Force?

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Fine. I'm not really against every firearm restriction but banning things just because they look scary is stupid.

WSS

If they want to compare an AR-15 to a swiss army knife then why is there no waiting period for the swiss army knife? Asking for a friend.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

If they want to compare an AR-15 to a swiss army knife then why is there no waiting period for the swiss army knife? Asking for a friend.

Then why is there no waiting period to buy a tank?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Or a flame thrower... :)

21 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Soooo, the swiss army knife is just as dangerous as the AR-15, or the AR-15 just as harmless as a swiss army knife? Either way, it's an idiotic statement. Oh what the hell, forget the tanks and flamethrowers, let's just go right to thermonuclear weapons.

1 minute ago, Neo said:

Soooo, the swiss army knife is just as dangerous as the AR-15, or the AR-15 just as harmless as a swiss army knife? Either way, it's an idiotic statement. Oh what the hell, forget the tanks and flamethrowers, let's just go right to thermonuclear weapons.

Can you kill with a Swiss Army Knife?

Well is it the AR-15 or Swiss Army Knife sitting on a table harmless?

Or is it the person wielding the tool ?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

Can you kill with a Swiss Army Knife?

Well is it the AR-15 or Swiss Army Knife sitting on a table harmless?

Or is it the person wielding the tool ?

The latter

5 hours ago, Neo said:

Well at least in my opinion laws aren't written specifically for any good reason. Waiting periods background checks yada yada. Seriously if those were in place and enforced stringently how many deaths would they have prevented. A handful?  It's just grand standing.  You can read the stats on the percentage of people who are killed by rifles of any kind let alone assault style rifles. 

Like cigarette laws.Some idiot writes a bill that makes it illegal to advertise them or put a camel on a camel pack  or make them menthol flavoureo… 

Really if these people believe it's the product that causes the problem just ban them out right.

Ps  Dude you don't have any friends… 😏

WSS

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well at least in my opinion laws aren't written specifically for any good reason. Waiting periods background checks yada yada. Seriously if those were in place and enforced stringently how many deaths would they have prevented. A handful?  It's just grand standing.  You can read the stats on the percentage of people who are killed by rifles of any kind let alone assault style rifles. 

Like cigarette laws.Some idiot writes a bill that makes it illegal to advertise them or put a camel on a camel pack  or make them menthol flavoureo… 

Really if these people believe it's the product that causes the problem just ban them out right.

Ps  Dude you don't have any friends… 😏

WSS

You just don't get it, people like you and your minions on here just won't listen to reason. You're always right, and if you can't understand someone else's point of view, you just belittle them. 

2 hours ago, Neo said:

You just don't get it, people like you and your minions on here just won't listen to reason. You're always right, and if you can't understand someone else's point of view, you just belittle them. 

That's the key in bold.

But sorry you felt belittled by the joke I made back to the joke you made.  Well actually I'm not sorry but you understand.

But I'll give you a chance. What 'reason' am I refusing to listen to? As if you had any clue.

WSS