THE BROWNS BOARD

Millennials or Gen. X?

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

So you have no idea at all how old Millennials or Gen X are, huh?

I do kinda woodpecker. One of the sites I saw said :  Actually I guess y and millennials are similar?

"Gen Y: Gen Y, or Millennials, were born between 1981 and 1994/6. They are currently between 25 and 40 years old (72.1 million in the U.S.)"

But, honestly, isn't a little bit silly to so closely identify yourself with an age span of 20 to 25 years? 

Though I'm probably stereotyped with a few things, and the fact that I'm a just about the halfway point I don't consider myself a dedicated guard carrying Boomer.

As a matter of fact I don't consider myself in lockstep within a group that I might share 1 or 2 or more similarities with.

WSS

12 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

She is of Jblum's generation.  The great leaders that want to take over!  :D

I mean, it's not like inheriting the best economy in human history and proceeding to flush it down the toilet and leaving future generations to clean up your mess, but, sure; chalk up an idiot Millennial winning the Darwin award for noshing on pre-work out sups and offing herself as a "W".