THE BROWNS BOARD

The Gipper Rest in Peace

It's with a heavy heart that I relay this piece of news fellow's. Thomas Brendan Gipson aka The Gipper  He passed away in his sleep last night apparently from natural causes. 

Is an honourable man a true friend and a great Brown's fan. More details will be coming out soon.

Looks like one more stop for the Gipper and his guide to America and the universe. 

Screenshot_20210609-172134_Chrome.jpg

Saturday morning, I haven't seen anything else about his obituary or any other arrangements yet.

Never to soon for Gipper to Kaley Cuoco hookup lines 🤓

The Gipper     ...Kaley can powder my tush any time. Any where.

...And I am going to trade my wife in for both Kaley Cuocco and Scarlett Johansen

...You know: we all may have a hard on forKaley Cuocco....or Sandra Hubby Having a hard on with someone you may have a disagreement with just does not conjure up the right image.

... I want to bedKaley Cuocco.....don't mean its going to happen

...accompanied by a bedroom session with likeKaley Cuocco....to have wood for Lauletta and White. 

...KaleyCuoco or Megan Fox. (the answer is you would rather have Megan Fox suck your dick, but you might takeKaley home to your parents.) Not too often do you get an argument over: which play calling system is better, the Coryell System....or the Erhardt/Perkins system. And you might get an a...

...he must look at him and like seeKaley Cuocco or something.

..nor had the opportunity to bedKaley Cuocco. Your statement is tantamount to me saying "I have beddedKaley Cuocco". (The only good thing: your wish has slightly more chance of becoming fact than mine).

...Why not just ask: would you trade your wife forKaleyCuoco. Silly to even bother.

...While my fantasies go towardKaleyCuoco, your fantasies, I suspect trend toward this

...What are my odds of "doing it" withKaleyCuoco?

:

7defd43a6e63423f9433cf4681981d31.jpg   d785017bd84ddb68f5703bf1bb62736f.jpg   Kaley Cuoco...."I should have took one, for the team" 💔 farewell Mr. Gipper

• Like 1

RIP Sir

I always enjoyed answering his questions and trivia. Even though, sometimes, we didn’t see eye to eye

On 6/12/2021 at 2:37 PM, Westside Steve said:

I've been in touch with his family when they've made whatever decisions they are going to make I will let everybody know. 

You can see the BROWNS BOARD Forum for the latest updates.

29 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I know.

I figured that but put this up for anyone else.

• 3 weeks later...

As much as I fought with this man.. I do miss him... I hope he's found a good place in God's House!

• Upvote 1