THE BROWNS BOARD

"Insurrection" question

And this is a serious question that I've asked before, if we could refrain from Joe Biden's metal state or trump's hair colour for a minute…

One of my very best friends college educated actually went down to that railway. He owns a lot of weapons but he didn't take any. btw   Anyhow he told me that he actually spoke to some people that had come down to raise hell and make the protestors look bad.  Said he just happened to be standing around the Van they got out of and they weren't sure if he was with them or not so he pretended to hate trump. Anyway… You could believe there were outside agitators or not.  I actually do think it's pretty likely.Again, anyway..

The claim was made by the left, falsely I believe, that there were protesters chanting (and ready to act) to hang Mike Pence. 

The 1st thing I would ask the Trump haters is to what purpose? Seriously, what good would it do to hang Mike Pants? And why would they do it?

2nd point is this: threatening the life of a federal official especially the president or vice president is a pretty big deal.  If some clown mentioned harming Barack Obama on the Internet you could bit your ass he would be  treated to the 3rd degree by the FBI in a matter of seconds.  And rightly so.

How is it then if these people were serious and right winers and not agitators that in this situation where surveillance was pretty damn good there's not a bunch of them sitting behind bars right now? Think of the unapologetic fake narrative up to now including the lie that the mainstream media foisted on us about a police officer being murdered with a fire extinguisher and no one calling out AOC for lying about being trapped in an office with the protesters trying to beat down the door. 

Ask yourself if Garland is willing to sweep the murder of an unarmed woman under the rug why then wouldn't a bunch of people threatening the life of the vice president of the United States of America be brought to Justice?

That's all.

WSS

30 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Still don't know how they can justify shooting her.  Complete bullshit.

I think it's the May 4th/Kent State syndrome. I believe some policeman fired a warning shot, and it

ricocheted and hit someone.

But the protesters had no business being there. I've heard an audio of someone yelling "let me through I have a knife" which seemed so articial - like just trying to raise hell. With all the blm violence, they knew if they'd make a scene, the msm and the "dems" would make a giant federal case out of it, which wsa justified....except burning down cities was cheered by the dems when it was done by blm/antifa....

and not one criticism came from the local leftwing hate groupies.

not one thing did they criticize.

too bad.

All it ever takes is a single rabble rouser to turn a crowd into a mob. Anyone that says differently is either lying for a purpose or ignorant of human nature. 

There may have been more than one rabble rouser there but this fellow certainly was. The question is whether he acted of his own accord or on someone else's behest. 

Given the way the media has covered the capitol protests vs other, more aggressive protests and riots I find it hard to believe he wasn't sent there by some "progressive" back channels. It's not hyperbolic, in light of the events of the last four years, to say this is a war to them. A war that can't be won until america is destroyed and remade in their shitty image. 

37bd4fc85aeaebbb32223fed349ca31e.jpeg

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I think it's the May 4th/Kent State syndrome. I believe some policeman fired a warning shot, and it

ricocheted and hit someone.

But the protesters had no business being there. I've heard an audio of someone yelling "let me through I have a knife" which seemed so articial - like just trying to raise hell. With all the blm violence, they knew if they'd make a scene, the msm and the "dems" would make a giant federal case out of it, which wsa justified....except burning down cities was cheered by the dems when it was done by blm/antifa....

and not one criticism came from the local leftwing hate groupies.

not one thing did they criticize.

too bad.

No.  He shot her from a few feet away.  It was on video.