THE BROWNS BOARD

The Senator Who Decided to Tell the Truth

Tour2ma

7 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

That’s funny…I remember when your panties were moist over the pending Mueller investigation. 😂😂😂

1C9A7FDE-2B2B-4B56-AA8A-ACBA3414C6F3.png

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You cannot cure cult members through information alone. Waste of time over here.🐰🕳️

From what I posted in another thread Tex...   

"I've been trying hard not to wallow in the mud with the conspiracy folks, (just lurking) but this deserves a rational response from the other side of the fence. The effects of Trump Kool-Aid are apparently irreversible for some." We need Woody to chime in and we'll have the trifecta +1.  :)  

The Atlantic article was a long one, and I've only had time to skim through it today. My take? Since ballots in multiple states have been recounted twice in many instances with NO indication of fraud...  Now Donnie wants "forensic audits" whatever that means.  I take it to mean he wants a fraudit like the one that's going on in Maricopa County. Run by a company who's CEO just was in a conspiracy movie "The Big Rig". The Arizona Trumpette Senator who ordered up the Fraudit was in attendance at the movie, BTW.  Notwithstanding the REPUBLICAN Maricopa board of election officials begged her to call off the embarrassing clown show.  The Ninjas are clueless as to proper ballot auditing procedures. Couldn't figure out for days how to access the database they got under court order. Let's add in, why are they restricting observers (biased or unbiased) to have a look see what they're doing? To top it off -they are only letting Trump TV (OANN) broadcasting rights.

It's just SO predictable they're going to come up with some bullshit that will have Trump and the MAGAs creaming their pants about fraud. It also will immediately get laughed out of court should they try and present their "evidence".  As the Arizona Secretary of State essentially said-  as far as I can tell, these guys are dreaming up auditing procedures as they go along. Not any accepted practices that I'm aware of.  

Can we do a forensic audit of North Carolina financed by George Soros, and give CNN and MSNBC exclusive broadcast rights? That would be just about as "objective", and the MAGAs would scream bloody murder about it being a "witch hunt"...  

Speaking of- DT pulling out his "witch hunt" mantra again...  As we would say way back in Grade School- "takes one to know one."  :D  

Seriously? lol. ONE senator says what they want him to say, and THAT

is the whole truth?

all it takes is for one rino who is frightened of crossing the left, and there ya go.

TDS BS from a senator - like another lefty pied piper hero.

Here's How You Know Democrats Rigged and Stole the 2020 ...

May 9, 2021In the end, that's the proof Democrats rigged and stole the 2020 presidential election. The truth is in their ridiculous, heavy-handed overreaction. They're desperate to stop you from looking into ...

Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage ...

Explore a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. The database is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in ...

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Seriously? lol. ONE senator says what they want him to say, and THAT

is the whole truth?

all it takes is for one rino who is frightened of crossing the left, and there ya go.

TDS BS from a senator - like another lefty pied piper hero.

Here's How You Know Democrats Rigged and Stole the 2020 ...

May 9, 2021In the end, that's the proof Democrats rigged and stole the 2020 presidential election. The truth is in their ridiculous, heavy-handed overreaction. They're desperate to stop you from looking into ...

Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage ...

Explore a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. The database is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in ...

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

that senator is a liar.

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/07/02/a-u-d-i-t-of-elections-democrats-getting-concerned-n405010

A.U.D.I.T. of Elections: Democrats Getting Concerned

"

Like I said. Waste of time over here trying to convince the brainwashed cultists.

PartyA always appears to love defectors from party B until push comes to shove at which point they will pick one of their own.

I would ask those who have always been progressive if they would still love these particular candidates if their surly attitude toward Trump was not a factor? 

WSS

• Upvote 3

On 7/2/2021 at 8:29 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

You cannot cure cult members through information alone. Waste of time over here.🐰🕳️

You cult members of TDS are beyond help between hate and misinformation you have been indoctrinated in lies, deceit, racism and Marxism...I feel bad for you cult members Tex.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Like I said. Waste of time over here trying to convince the brainwashed cultists.

Were you and your TDS cultist here ripping the Russia interference in the 2016 election for four years or are you just a cheap hypocrites?

14 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

For sure, we're wasting our time.   FWIW- in another thread- I posted something the Right Wing Echo chamber didn't like hearing- so that makes me a troll.  :(  

Some are so far down the alternate reality rabbit hole and 100% believe it, no sense responding. To put it in other terms- it's like trying to mud wrestle with a pig. The pig is going to win, and you're just going to get caked in mud from the effort.  

In regards to the Arizona fraudit- the scary thing is now the Trumplicans want to pull a "monkey see, monkey do" in other states- like Pennsylvania. They got the idea they can subpoena ballots. Trump lost Pennsylvania by over 80,000 votes. No joke audit can possibly change that result.   God help this country. The Trump "I won the election madness" is spreading like a cancer through certain segments of the population, with no signs of slowing down. 

42 minutes ago, hoorta said:

For sure, we're wasting our time.   FWIW- in another thread- I posted something the Right Wing Echo chamber didn't like hearing- so that makes me a troll.  Some are so far down the alternate reality rabbit hole and 100% believe it, no sense responding. To put it in other terms- it's like trying to mud wrestle with a pig. The pig is going to win, and you're just going to get caked in mud from the effort.  In regards to the Arizona fraudit- the scary thing is now the Trumplicans want to pull a "monkey see, monkey do" in other states- like Pennsylvania. They got the idea they can subpoena ballots. Trump lost Pennsylvania by over 80,000 votes. No joke audit can possibly change that result.   God help this country. The Trump "I won the election madness" is spreading like a cancer through certain segments of the population, with no signs of slowing down.

baloney

21 hours ago, hoorta said:

For sure, we're wasting our time.   FWIW- in another thread- I posted something the Right Wing Echo chamber didn't like hearing- so that makes me a troll.  :(  

Some are so far down the alternate reality rabbit hole and 100% believe it, no sense responding. To put it in other terms- it's like trying to mud wrestle with a pig. The pig is going to win, and you're just going to get caked in mud from the effort.  

In regards to the Arizona fraudit- the scary thing is now the Trumplicans want to pull a "monkey see, monkey do" in other states- like Pennsylvania. They got the idea they can subpoena ballots. Trump lost Pennsylvania by over 80,000 votes. No joke audit can possibly change that result.   God help this country. The Trump "I won the election madness" is spreading like a cancer through certain segments of the population, with no signs of slowing down. 

2021-07-04_110018.thumb.png.bdfec59bd7c0684ce0a3cf0a581aa88f.png