THE BROWNS BOARD

Who are the worst tippers?

On 7/14/2021 at 10:32 AM, Westside Steve said:

Worse yet, and I don't know the numbers, but how many people that get student loans never even bother getting the degree? Just party for a couple of years take a few art history classes and then stick the taxpayer with the tab?

WSS

In a few cases Steve- it doesn't even take that long....  One of the two most impressive all time demonstrations of that was at my pal's dorm when he was a freshman.  A couple of the guys down the hall built a wall underneath their dorm window 3 feet high with Passport scotch bottles.  Hard to believe they lasted one semester.  :)  

In case you're curious- the other one was a long time ago when I was living in a third floor apartment on Detroit Avenue  in Cleveland.  Walking down the stairs we heard a party happening on the second floor. The door was open, and the guys said- hell, come on in and have a beer.  They had a beautiful Persian curtain of beer tab pulls (back in the days you could pull them off the cans) in the entrance between the living room and the kitchen...  "So guys, how long did it take you to create that masterpiece?"   "About six weeks."   

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

I can afford it. But the taxpayer (you) is still going to foot a significant portion of my bill. Ha!

Not me lol, your troll doesn't work on me.

Just sit back in your chair and play dueling Banjos!

image.png.0ba739b58c0c50fb1183bd0a35947226.png

10 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Tax dodging Vambo that what they used to call him

Tax dodging?  You're not even a good troll, that's third grade trolling.

No wonder your parents wanted to ship you off even to a place they couldn't afford.