THE BROWNS BOARD

Watch NFL live today if you can

Guest Masters

Guest Masters

Mark S (I am not even gonna try to butcher spelling his name) shows some break down of Brady. First thing he shows (which we never see DA do) is Brady manipulating the saftey. Looking one way then throwing the other way. Another thing he shows is Brady with pressure in his face, and how he doesn't panic (unlike the other guy).

Those of you that like film break down and x's and o's will enjoy.

Mark S (I am not even gonna try to butcher spelling his name) shows some break down of Brady. First thing he shows (which we never see DA do) is Brady manipulating the saftey. Looking one way then throwing the other way. Another thing he shows is Brady with pressure in his face, and how he doesn't panic (unlike the other guy).

If you bring enough pressure They ALL PANIC !!

Guest Masters

If you bring enough pressure They ALL PANIC !!

That is true. As seen in the SB or in PITs losses to Phili and the G-men. But there is presure and their is PRESURE. This was the lower case one. The same kind Ben handles like a pro.

Archived