THE BROWNS BOARD

Good column on NFL.com

Guest Masters

Guest Masters

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d ... nfirm=true

And Lum, I'll save you the time. Yes I a saw this quote:

Anderson being benched and Edwards not is a focus of the Browns players.

This is what one of them, requesting anonymity, told me:

"Derek got robbed. Braylon (Edwards) is unprofessional, lazy, has all the ability you want but is an underachiever – and still starts. Guys don’t like it. Derek benched, Braylon plays? Double standard. That’s bending rules. Derek has been done an injustice."

I am sure you'll forget what comes after that, so I'll put it up now:

To which Crennel replied: "Players have a different view of things sometimes than coaches do. Coaches make decisions to try to win games. That’s it."

So the guy you kept quoting about DA being the starter and being the best chance to win, obviously doesn't think that any more.

Guest Masters

He would never cherry pick that part. But the very last sentence goes with the lack of leadership thing from Grossi and the terrible 2 minute drills we have seen.

Guest Masters
Although I would say, if Stallworth and JJ were both healthy...I'd be calling fro BE to be sat for a game to get his head on straight...but not with the crew we currently have.

They should have at least benched him for a quarter like they did after this hellocopter trip to the MICH/OSU game.

"Derek got robbed. Braylon (Edwards) is unprofessional, lazy, has all the ability you want but is an underachiever – and still starts. Guys don’t like it. Derek benched, Braylon plays? Double standard. That’s bending rules. Derek has been done an injustice."

HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST READ THAT!

Seriously I thought you made it up the first time I read it.

Well this pretty much seals it BQ Luvers -- Derek Anderson is THE leader of the team, voted team captain for a reason...and he has the respect of every one of his teammates. Any BQ Luvin "insider" from OBR who said the players wanted DA out knows jack shit about the team....less than jack shit.

Let's just hope this shit doesn't explode into a teamwide mutiny against the front office because if the Browns lose to the lowest ranked defense in the NFL tonight because Randy "Al Davis" Lerner decided to bench the Pro Bowl QB to appease the fans, it very well could.

Guest Masters

HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST READ THAT!

Seriously I thought you made it up the first time I read it.

Well this pretty much seals it BQ Luvers -- Derek Anderson is THE leader of the team, voted team captain for a reason...and he has the respect of every one of his teammates. Any BQ Luvin "insider" from OBR who said the players wanted DA out knows jack shit about the team....less than jack shit.

Let's just hope this shit doesn't explode into a teamwide mutiny against the front office because if the Browns lose to the lowest ranked defense in the NFL tonight because Randy "Al Davis" Lerner decided to bench the Pro Bowl QB to appease the fans, it very well could.

One player Lums, one player. What does RAC say in responses? Oh how you leave it out....

AS to the Lerner comment I will again quote Bud Shaw. Seeing as how you weren't a Browns fan and knew nothing of them until last year, you should read carefully (kind of like you you listen carefully before posting video links that go against your point):

"Because, as we all know, the knock on Randy Lerner is that he's too involved. And filling seats has been a big problem for Browns' ownership for years and years, right? "

One player Lums, one player.

Yeah one anonymous player who said one of the most damning things I've ever heard said about a team situation.

There's also quotes from Hank Fraley, Willie McGinnest, and Braylon himself that show the locker room is not on board with the change.

And besides Quinn, those are the only guys to get interviewed this week.

Guest Masters

One player Lums, one player.

Yeah one anonymous player who said one of the most damning things I've ever heard said about a team situation.

There's also quotes from Hank Fraley, Willie McGinnest, and Braylon himself that show the locker room is not on board with the change.

And besides Quinn, those are the only guys to get interviewed this week.

Most damning?!?!?!?! LOL....Read some Raiders quotes about the cutting of Hall.

What did BE also say about Brady? Hank? Oh, how you don't ever use those.

Cribbs was on First Take this week following the move and discussed it.

AS to the Lerner comment I will again quote Bud Shaw.

"Because, as we all know, the knock on Randy Lerner is that he's too involved. And filling seats has been a big problem for Browns' ownership for years and years, right? "

Very well said. That's one thing that didn't make any sense to me when Dilfer said, "The owner makes knee jerk reactions to fill seats." Heh, the only thing Lerner needs to do to fill seats is make sure that his team is named the Cleveland Browns.

2-14? Sell out at CBS.

-20F? Sell out at CBS.

I know the Dilfer threads have been beaten to a pulp, but it still amazes me that the dildo doesn't know a single thing about Cleveland, it's fans, nor about the team he actually played for.

jpshakehead.gif

-Al

Guest Masters

AS to the Lerner comment I will again quote Bud Shaw.

Very well said. That's one thing that didn't make any sense to me when Dilfer said, "The owner makes knee jerk reactions to fill seats." Heh, the only thing Lerner needs to do to fill seats is make sure that his team is named the Cleveland Browns.

2-14? Sell out at CBS.

-20F? Sell out at CBS.

I know the Dilfer threads have been beaten to a pulp, but it still amazes me that the dildo doesn't know a single thing about Cleveland, it's fans, nor about the team he actually played for.

jpshakehead.gif

-Al

Exactly Al!

I know a lot of people hate ESPN, but on PTI today, the guys called out Dilfer for his comments (including noting Dilfer shares an agent with DA, and that he had his issues in CLE). They also challenged Tim Hasselbach about his comments too.

Guest Masters
What's been really funny about Lumbergh shitting himself for the past week is the 180 he's done in regards to team quotes, especially from RAC and Savage.

For months their words were absolute gospel, no coach speak, no playing politics, every word they said was 100% truth.

When DA was the starter....

Now? Oh well now, it's a vast conspiracy to screw over DA based on the fans request. Esentially Lumbergh gets to blame us for DA shitting the bed this year and losing his starting job.

You notice Lumbergh won't directly respond to that, because essentially he cannot, well not without just dismissing us as "fags"

Lumbergh, let me make this clear. Nobody here respects you. Who gives a shit about being well liked, but respect is something fundamental I think we all show each other for the most part (lapses occur naturally, but respect always returns) with you however we treat you like an absolute clown. You're the drunk redneck in the corner at the party nobody invited you to, and because you have no car and no money for a cab we can't get you out of here.

You are a joke on every level imaginable. Jacksplat got more respect in these parts than you do.

Of course he won't touch that topic. Just like he won't touch the Sporting New and Peter King items, his plunder on the video he posted there, or when Riffer showed his plunder on Savages presser.

Ouch on the Jack line. Actually, he has the same level or respect as Jack. The only difference between the two is Lum doesn't have a super secret website.

What's been really funny about Lumbergh shitting himself for the past week is the 180 he's done in regards to team quotes, especially from RAC and Savage.

For months their words were absolute gospel, no coach speak, no playing politics, every word they said was 100% truth.

Now? Oh well now, it's a vast conspiracy to screw over DA based on the fans request. Esentially Lumbergh gets to blame us for DA shitting the bed this year and losing his starting job.

You notice Lumbergh won't directly respond to that, because essentially he cannot, well not without just dismissing us as "fags"

Lumbergh, let me make this clear. Nobody here respects you. Who gives a shit about being well liked, but respect is something fundamental I think we all show each other for the most part (lapses occur naturally, but respect always returns) with you however we treat you like an absolute clown. You're the drunk redneck in the corner at the party nobody invited you to, and because you have no car and no money for a cab we can't get you out of here.

You are a joke on every level imaginable. Jacksplat got more respect in these parts than you do.

Let's please not get carried away here. Jackiekins is the all time king of douchebaggage. LaShawnLum has definitely showed this week his true colors, but Jaqueer was Puker vermin and as dumb as the stereotype proclaims.

You wanna see Lums really go choadley, let BQ have a DA type game tonight. He'll take off work tomorrow without sleeping his drunken rage off. He may sink this server by himself.

Guest Masters

Let's please not get carried away here. Jackiekins is the all time king of douchebaggage. LaShawnLum has definitely showed this week his true colors, but Jaqueer was Puker vermin and as dumb as the stereotype proclaims.

You wanna see Lums really go choadley, let BQ have a DA type game tonight. He'll take off work tomorrow without sleeping his drunken rage off. He may sink this server by himself.

Preach on!!!!!

Archived