THE BROWNS BOARD

Best Parking & tailgaiting

jason43050

WOW do you just sit there all day thinking up these gems? Do you write them down? What's your creative process??

I can just see you know...sitting in front of your computer in your mom's basement.

*FWAP FWAP FWAP*

"come on someone post something that I can make a joke about the Browns being bad"

*FWAP FWAP FWAP*

"Oh yes! A parking question, watch how I slay them!"

Really, get a life already.

it's his dad's attic. get it right.

If you want the best tailgaiting, you go to the Muni-Lot hands down. It's $15 for these pre-season games and I'm imagining $20 for regular season. If you want to pay any less than that for parking, you're going to have to park far away anyway.

Stains fans are jumping off the bandwagon by the busload.

Ahh, yes we haven't won anything since 1964 yet we still pack the house every year regardless, and now after one down year we're jumping off the "bandwagon."

Coming from the biggest bandwagon fanbase this side of the Cowboys, Yankees and Red Sox.

All those Steeler frontrunners at their away pre-season games were a bunch of bangwagon fairweather fans, but let me guess, you're actually going to try and say Steeler fans traveled for preseason games... Ha.

And guess what, they don't travel for regular season games either. They're frontrunners born and raised in those away cities with no ties to the Steelers except that it's easy to root for the winning team.

Bandwagon Nation.

If you want the best tailgaiting, you go to the Muni-Lot hands down. It's $15 for these pre-season games and I'm imagining $20 for regular season. If you want to pay any less than that for parking, you're going to have to park far away anyway.

i dont care about the distance, just want to be able to play cornhole and grill.....and not pay out my butt to park...

i dont care about the distance, just want to be able to play cornhole and grill.....and not pay out my butt to park...

I honestly don't know where you can go and pay less than about $10 or $15 and have a decent place to play cornhole and grill and whatnot. You might as well shell out the extra $5 or $10 and go muni.

There are some parking decks that are $5, but horrible places to tailgate.

not a good option for tailgating but the parking garage on west 6th street had parking for $10 Saturday and it's only a couple blocks away, so if you're always running late like me...

it might go up for the reg season but everything else nearby is like $20-$25, and it really is ridiculously close (posted for others who might want this convenience).

for the tailgate experience i'd do the muni, and arrive as early as you can feasibly start.

Guest ATENEARS

TheBrownsBoard Tailgate Party is held before each Regular Season Home Game in a lot near the RTA Waterfront Station named, "Settlers Landing Station".

For all information on this party and it's location, pricing, etc .. refer to www.TheBrownsBoard.com/tailgate.htm (Visit the Q&A section for most detail)

For Preseason games last season, this lot cost from $1-$5, you can ride the RTA rountrip to and from the stadium for about $2, or it is about a 15-20min walk each way.

We will not be holding a tailgate party for this weekends preseason game, but will kick things off on Opening Day in a few weeks.

Archived