THE BROWNS BOARD

Time to Let It Go

17 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It is one thing to be a delusional person like Trump. It's a totally new kind of animal to be living in someone else's delusions. That is where they are 🐰🕳️.

You 2 keep rubbing each other’s balls  and patting each other on the ass while the guy you voted for destroys our country…sounds about right.

17 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It is one thing to be a delusional person like Trump. It's a totally new kind of animal to be living in someone else's delusions. That is where they are 🐰🕳️.

You 2 keep rubbing each other’s balls  and patting each other on the ass while the guy you voted for destroys our country…sounds about right.  He sure hasn’t done anything to help us.

The lot of you trump lovers and haters alike are just getting fucking pathetic on this topic. 

Trump is over. Face it. Deal now with the incompetent, lying sack of shit, and his scumbag coterie of liberal snake power grabbing yes men. 

Don't fucking try and tell me joe Biden is worth a hair from a flea bitten dog's ass, leftists. If you can defend this dithering, senile idiot you are a person that deserves and will be given no respect. 

As for the righteys...shut the fuck up about trump. He's done. Do you understand me? He is done. Expired. He is. No more. Stop trying to get the cream out of that decroded orange Twinkie and start getting your weight behind someone realistic. It's going to be a hard fight to take back anything from these scum. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Let's just leave them to their delusions Tex...It's an exercise in futility... Woody puts up a nice graph showing vaccination rates vs. democratic or republican counties. Pretty clear.

meanwhile somebody posts the numbers of Democrats constituents black people and young people refusing to get the vaccine and what happens? The Liberals make excuses for them. What about Jews or Asians or Muslims who appear to have the right idea about vaccinations? Think about the Holocaust or Vietnam or desert storm. Why do they take the white man's vaccination?

What happens? It gets laughed at.

well Woody's Pearls of Wisdom often have that silver lining of ridiculousness so....

I could have easily posted a dozen sources (not just four) showing pretty conclusively every other word that comes out of Orangie's mouth is a lie-

and when someone else posts a Litany of Joe's lies nobody cares oh, well at least you don't. Because you are as much a Biden flag is anyone here is for Trump.

and they want to poke fun at Joe instead.

rightfully so

So who's in denial? 1\6 was a tourist visit or a false flag operation BLM\Antifa\FBI inside job.  Despite what MTG wants you to believe about the prisoners- they're all saying- "Trump sent us."  

and when anyone asks you people to provide a shred of evidence that the president actually said you can't. It doesn't matter what some person says he believes the president meant. Again son of Sam's dog didn't really tell him to shoot anyone.

This Forum is-unfortunately- a microcosm of a much bigger segment of the population that still wants to believe the election was rigged or stolen- despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary. Because the Orange Messiah keeps telling them it was.  this forum is a microcosm probably a football fans across America who are going to be by and large conservative. Some like Trump some don't and some don't care about Trump but we agree with just about every position he's taken. All the while actually being very opposed to the positions that your candidate has taken. Replace the term Trumpy with Obamao and it's exactly the same thing. Scream treason and I give you an opportunity to tell what you're silly Forbes article means and you can't because you probably didn't even read it nor does it provide proof of the statement you made. I asked you for actual quotes from the president that incite violence? Nothing. Just hearsay whining from some scared Democrat police officers

Yup- I just saw a preview of Mike Lindell's "Proof"...  We're living in The Matrix, and in the "real world" Donnie won the election and still is the President.   

and who cares? It's not going to happen so why keep screaming about it from your end? Opinion articles from Forbes the Atlantic the New York Times Etc are no better that opinion pieces from The Blaze red-state or the New York Post.

I personally try to give you 2 the opportunity prove the accusations you make but it's impossible for you to get past screaming about his hair color or making baseless accusations.

And back to your premise if all this s*** about a rigged election is complete falsehood why spend so much raging against it? I get the feeling a lot of these articles are posted just to watch you guys hyperventilate over it.

WSS

11 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

The lot of you trump lovers and haters alike are just getting fucking pathetic on this topic. 

Trump is over. Face it. Deal now with the incompetent, lying sack of shit, and his scumbag coterie of liberal snake power grabbing yes men. 

Don't fucking try and tell me joe Biden is worth a hair from a flea bitten dog's ass, leftists. If you can defend this dithering, senile idiot you are a person that deserves and will be given no respect. 

As for the righteys...shut the fuck up about trump. He's done. Do you understand me? He is done. Expired. He is. No more. Stop trying to get the cream out of that decroded orange Twinkie and start getting your weight behind someone realistic. It's going to be a hard fight to take back anything from these scum. 

Ben Sasse & Lisa Murkowski 2024. Now there is a ticket I could vote for over any Demoron or Trumpublican wannabe.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ben Sasse & Lisa Murkowski 2024. Now there is a ticket I could vote for over any Demoron or Trumpublican wannabe.

your choice. but if they were a ticket, they would come in about 5th place.....

you wasted your vote last time, why vote against your country AGAIN ?

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Replace the term Trumpy with Obamao and it's exactly the same thing.

Well, I disagree on this point. There are GREAT reasons to admire how many great things Pres Trump did FOR AMERICA.

thee list for obaMao and looney minded biden...the list is blank.

Pres Trump:

The Accomplishments of President Trump - Liberty Counsel

The Accomplishments of President Trump IGNITING A HISTORIC ECONOMIC BOOM: President Trump's pro-growth policies are unleashing economic growth and providing opportunities to workers across the country. Due to President Trump's pro-growth policies, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth exceeded 3 percent over the last four quarters.

125 Amazing Accomplishments of President Trump

Trump received the Bipartisan Justice Award at a historically black college for his criminal justice reform accomplishments. The poverty rate fell to a 17-year low of 11.8% under the Trump administration as a result of a jobs-rich environment.

Full list of President Trumps Accomplishments | WSAU News ...

480,000 Manufacturing Jobs added since President Trump's election US job openings rise outnumber the unemployed by 1 million Economic Growth Has Reached 3 Percent for the First Time in More than a...

5 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Well, I disagree on this point. There are GREAT reasons to admire how many great things Pres Trump did FOR AMERICA.

thee list for obaMao and looney minded biden...the list is blank.

Pres Trump:

The Accomplishments of President Trump - Liberty Counsel

The Accomplishments of President Trump IGNITING A HISTORIC ECONOMIC BOOM: President Trump's pro-growth policies are unleashing economic growth and providing opportunities to workers across the country. Due to President Trump's pro-growth policies, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth exceeded 3 percent over the last four quarters.

125 Amazing Accomplishments of President Trump

Trump received the Bipartisan Justice Award at a historically black college for his criminal justice reform accomplishments. The poverty rate fell to a 17-year low of 11.8% under the Trump administration as a result of a jobs-rich environment.

Full list of President Trumps Accomplishments | WSAU News ...

480,000 Manufacturing Jobs added since President Trump's election US job openings rise outnumber the unemployed by 1 million Economic Growth Has Reached 3 Percent for the First Time in More than a...

Certainly but that's not the comparison I was making in this case. More it was all the posts about Obamao is starting his own brown shirt Brigade Obamao is starting a race war Obamao is a dictator blah blah blah. Same thing as Trump is a Trader Criminal Nazi racist and other stupid crap. 

Obama was nothing more than an empty suit, a Chicago ward hack politician who got elected because he read a teleprompter and skin color. Remember not even the free s*** because he opposed what became Obamycare in the beginning. 

But of course Trump has done much more for the country than Obama did.

WSS

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Certainly but that's not the comparison I was making in this case. More it was all the posts about Obamao is starting his own brown shirt Brigade Obamao is starting a race war Obamao is a dictator blah blah blah. Same thing as Trump is a Trader Criminal Nazi racist and other stupid crap. 

Obama was nothing more than an empty suit, a Chicago ward hack politician who got elected because he read a teleprompter and skin color. Remember not even the free s*** because he opposed what became Obamycare in the beginning. 

But of course Trump has done much more for the country than Obama did.

WSS

Yep.

On 8/3/2021 at 3:25 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Desantis would get my vote.

If there's any republicans left in Florida after Delta has killed most of them off....  :D 

You're barking up the wrong branch of the tree.... Biden my time- but anyone who thinks they can out Trump Trump in 2024 by going way right is a losing proposition. 

On 8/2/2021 at 9:17 PM, The Cysko Kid said:

That's where IMHO you're wrong Cysco....  Trump is currently far from "done".. and this board is a pretty good microcosm as to why...  Hell's bells- how many guys on this board are still defending this twice impeached lying sack of shit to the death, touting his accomplishments?  But in total denial that in reality- he's a wannabe lunatic dictator with a blind lemming cult following him?  Lindell- Maricopa County... The GQP corrosion he's spawned in MTG, Boebert, and many others.  You think that's somehow an aberration? I sure as hell don't... Reason being there's tens of millions of MAGAs still sucking up to every word (lie) uttered by their Orange Messiah. Unfortunately- some Republicans still think catering to his fanatic (and hopefully rapidly shrinking) base is a winning scenario in the 2022 midterms.  :(  

Hey- I won't defend Biden- but he has one thing going for him- he's not Donald Trump....  

The righties can yuck it up at my expense- but I hope you're right- someone like Sasse who has some decency and a basis in reality has a far better chance of winning an election down the road.  

20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

That's where IMHO you're wrong Cysco....  Trump is currently far from "done".. and this board is a pretty good microcosm as to why...  Hell's bells- how many guys on this board are still defending this twice impeached lying sack of shit to the death, touting his accomplishments?  But in total denial that in reality- he's a wannabe lunatic dictator with a blind lemming cult following him?  Lindell- Maricopa County... The GQP corrosion he's spawned in MTG, Boebert, and many others.  You think that's somehow an aberration? I sure as hell don't... Reason being there's tens of millions of MAGAs still sucking up to every word (lie) uttered by their Orange Messiah. Unfortunately- some Republicans still think catering to his fanatic (and hopefully rapidly shrinking) base is a winning scenario in the 2022 midterms.  :(  

Hey- I won't defend Biden- but he has one thing going for him- he's not Donald Trump....  

The righties can yuck it up at my expense- but I hope you're right- someone like Sasse who has some decency and a basis in reality has a far better chance of winning an election down the road.  

2021-08-05_014259.png.2f89c801eec53ca8ac133db80e56ccde.png

57 minutes ago, hoorta said:

TDS^

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

That's where IMHO you're wrong Cysco....  Trump is currently far from "done".. and

let's say you are correct Larry and Donald Trump is still, which he probably is today, the front-runner to win the Republican nomination. Now you and tex and some other crazy people have been leveling baseless and petty charges against him for 4 years. Now you are down to praying for a perjury trap or a contempt of congress charge. It's garbage and you know it but it's the only way you Pelosi AOC and the rest of the crazy people of the Democrat Party to keep the most popular candidate out of the White House again. But think about it if he does run and when isn't that the basis of the 'democracy' you guys keep braying about? You want to replace the will of the people with the will of the oligarchy or the ruling class? America was sick of the status quo and sick of hack politicians.

- but I hope you're right- someone like Sasse who has some decency and a basis in reality has a far better chance of winning an election down the road.  

and the lunatic left will hate him every bit as badly As Trump and the nickel-and-dime charges will begin before he sits down in the Oval Office.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/nebraska-senator-ben-sasse-gave-145658705.html😆😆😆

Unfortunately they've learned that that works. (Unless the Republican Party takes both houses) I took a little bit of time and looked at the actual positions of Ben Sasse, none of them are in line with you and the lunatic left. Not long ago you were raeling about the environment. I'm guessing you were just grasping at straws to attack Trump but Sasse was rated one of the most anti-environment candidates out there. The people you support today will I hate him just as badly. And your new Bible the collective CNN Atlantic MSNBC et al will attack him as fiercely as they defend your boy Biden. The only belief he shares is hatred of Donald Trump. Same with Liz Cheney except she brings in Dick Cheney foreign policy nation building angle that your new party absolutely despised during the Bush years. A position I supported back then but I've grown weary of it has time drags on and useless Middle East conflict.

Regardless the damage to the country will be severe in my opinion thanks to the team that Ben Sasse Liz Cheney and you have ushered in. If you don't believe that fair enough but if so why bother to vote? Seriously if this is okay with you white bitch? You and I will probably be dead before the United States turns into a third-world s*** hole and satellite of communist China. And again I don't have children and I don't care about other people's.  😆

WSS

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

If there's any republicans left in Florida after Delta has killed most of them off....  :D 

You're barking up the wrong branch of the tree.... Biden my time- but anyone who thinks they can out Trump Trump in 2024 by going way right is a losing proposition. 

Trump-Won-Hat-3_480x480.png?v=1626452560

• Haha 1

On 8/3/2021 at 10:26 AM, calfoxwc said:

your choice. but if they were a ticket, they would come in about 5th place.....

you wasted your vote last time, why vote against your country AGAIN ?

Pretty sure I voted to save our democracy and Jan. 6 proved me out on that.

And I think two honest republicans could actually swing the country back where it needs to be away from the far left and the radical right because they both admit to the truth of Jan. 6 and to the election results that held up in all Republican controlled recounts and all courts. The only place those didn't hold up was in the delusional king's 🐰🕳️ where you sleep your country's freedoms away.

29 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Pretty sure I voted to save our democracy and Jan. 6 proved me out on that.

And I think two honest republicans could actually swing the country back where it needs to be away from the far left and the radical right because they both admit to the truth of Jan. 6 and to the election results that held up in all Republican controlled recounts and all courts. The only place those didn't hold up was in the delusional king's 🐰🕳️ where you sleep your country's freedoms away.

That's what happens when votes don't count anymore.

Of course if you voted on the basis of an issue in November that didn't happen until January... I guess left-wing politics aren't the only thing you share with Biden.

WSS

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

let's say you are correct Larry and Donald Trump is still, which he probably is today, the front-runner to win the Republican nomination. Now you and tex and some other crazy people have been leveling baseless and petty charges against him for 4 years. Now you are down to praying for a perjury trap or a contempt of congress charge. It's garbage and you know it but it's the only way you Pelosi AOC and the rest of the crazy people of the Democrat Party to keep the most popular candidate out of the White House again. But think about it if he does run and when isn't that the basis of the 'democracy' you guys keep braying about? You want to replace the will of the people with the will of the oligarchy or the ruling class? America was sick of the status quo and sick of hack politicians.

Biden' my time Steve... We'll eventually see if these (to your mind) petty politically motivated accusations are significant - or not. BTW- most popular? Please- pure hallucination... DT's approval rating never topped 50%...  (extremely popular with his cult though) And the reason he lost in 2020 was the moderates- who put him in office in 2016 because they hated Hillary more, were the same folks who would rather have voted for Joe the Trash Collector instead of another four years of Donnie.   

The short attention spans around here have forgotten back in his salad days in the casino business Trump made it a habit of stiffing his subcontractors, and with his deeper pockets- could out-litigate them until they ran out of funds, and gave up. Well, that was then- this is now. Donnie is up against a set of prosecutors (State AGs and the US Government) who essentially have unlimited resources to look into his shady dealings. His supposed $80 million war chest is pissing in the ocean relative to Uncle Sam. The best he can do now is use the tactic he's good at- stalling- litigating to the SCOTUS, and trying to run out the clock.  You want to believe the leopard magically changed his spots when he became President? Fat chance from my POV.   

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Biden' my time Steve... We'll eventually see if these (to your mind) petty politically motivated accusations are significant - or not.

I trust those Prosecuting as much as I would trust the Klan deciding a case about a negro raping a white woman in 1956 Alabama.

BTW- most popular?

again if you didn't think so why are you Democrats trying so hard to get him disqualified from running against The Lunatic liberals in the Democratic Party? Or the milquetoast hacks the Republican Party?

Please- pure hallucination... DT's approval rating never topped 50%...  (extremely popular with his cult though) And the reason he lost in 2020 was the moderates- who put him in office in 2016 because they hated Hillary more,

all this well the corrupt liberal media covered for her at every turn.

were the same folks who would rather have voted for Joe the Trash Collector instead of another four years of Donnie.   

The short attention spans around here have forgotten back in his salad days in the casino business Trump made it a habit of stiffing his subcontractors, and with his deeper pockets- could out-litigate them until they ran out of funds, and gave up.

nobody cares. You can find plenty of hit pieces on Bill Gates too. 

Well, that was then- this is now. Donnie is up against a set of prosecutors (State AGs and the US Government) who essentially have unlimited resources to look into his shady dealings.

exactly true and without even having to entertain the notion of fairness. They should be honest and have the hearings in Salem Massachusetts.

His supposed $80 million war chest is pissing in the ocean relative to Uncle Sam. The best he can do now is use the tactic he's good at- stalling- litigating to the SCOTUS, and trying to run out the clock.  You want to believe the leopard magically changed his spots when he became President? Fat chance from my POV.   

let's say you are correct and he's not popular at all. Then I don't see why you liberals should be worried in this least bit but you are obsessed. Ben Sasse will sail to victory.

WSS

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

That's what happens when votes don't count anymore.

Of course if you voted on the basis of an issue in November that didn't happen until January... I guess left-wing politics aren't the only thing you share with Biden.

WSS

A blind man could see where trumpy was going with it well before the election. He was talking rigged election for months before election day. And I had provided multiple reasons why I think he was betraying the country well before Nov 2020. Does Helsinki Hussy ring a bell?

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

A blind man could see where trumpy was going with it well before the election. He was talking rigged election for months before election day. And I had provided multiple reasons why I think he was betraying the country well before Nov 2020. Does Helsinki Hussy ring a bell?

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Biden' my time Steve... We'll eventually see if these (to your mind) petty politically motivated accusations are significant - or not. BTW- most popular? Please- pure hallucination... DT's approval rating never topped 50%...  (extremely popular with his cult though) And the reason he lost in 2020 was the moderates- who put him in office in 2016 because they hated Hillary more, were the same folks who would rather have voted for Joe the Trash Collector instead of another four years of Donnie.   

The short attention spans around here have forgotten back in his salad days in the casino business Trump made it a habit of stiffing his subcontractors, and with his deeper pockets- could out-litigate them until they ran out of funds, and gave up. Well, that was then- this is now. Donnie is up against a set of prosecutors (State AGs and the US Government) who essentially have unlimited resources to look into his shady dealings. His supposed $80 million war chest is pissing in the ocean relative to Uncle Sam. The best he can do now is use the tactic he's good at- stalling- litigating to the SCOTUS, and trying to run out the clock.  You want to believe the leopard magically changed his spots when he became President? Fat chance from my POV.   

Yeah, you know, given the leftists tired and old tendency to smear their political opponents as dictators and nazis I've got to say I don't really respect your viewpoint. I think you've simply been led by the nose so deftly that you didn't notice the ring being clamped down in there. 

heil-ame-shit-different-asshole-mccain-dailynew-ccident-trumps-latest-26608748-196x300.png

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Yeah, you know, given the leftists tired and old tendency to smear their political opponents as dictators and nazis I've got to say I don't really respect your viewpoint. I think you've simply been led by the nose so deftly that you didn't notice the ring being clamped down in there. 

heil-ame-shit-different-asshole-mccain-dailynew-ccident-trumps-latest-26608748-196x300.png

image.png.2830580acab0e30138269757088df82f.png

15 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

LOL, so exactly WHO is being led around by the nose? I got a newsflash for those cap wearing MAGAs who still believe the below.. THE EARTH IS FLAT...  It's true.   

Trump-Won-Hat-3_480x480.png?v=1626452560

23 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

1) I trust those Prosecuting as much as I would trust the Klan deciding a case about a negro raping a white woman in 1956 Alabama.

2) again if you didn't think so why are you Democrats trying so hard to get him disqualified from running against The Lunatic liberals in the Democratic Party? Or the milquetoast hacks the Republican Party?

1) So it's all just another politically inspired witch hunt?  I seem to remember back 2016 or so the chant "LOCK HER UP!!"  Well, the shoe is on the other foot now Steve.. "LOCK HIM UP!!!"  He's in hot water on multiple fronts- NY, Georgia, and DC.. Not even counting those civil sexual misconduct lawsuits as an added bonus. Capone went to Alcatraz for tax evasion. Donnie went to the SCOTUS twice trying to hide his returns. Something there you want to hide Mr. Trump?  At least you have that $80 million you grifted from your lemmings- you're going to need it to pay all those legal fees.  BTW, if anyone wants to represent Trump in court- they had better ask for payment in advance. Seems like DT is stiffing poor Rudy.  :D 

2) Because IMHO Trump is certifiably insane. As to lunatic liberal democrats.  Unlike the extreme right wing elements of what's left of the Republican party, the democrats are smart enough to realize  the extreme left wingers- AOC et al are unelectable for national office. It will be interesting to see who the Dems put up for president in 2022. Yeah, Biden will be 82, if he even makes it that far, and my 0.02 is Harris is unelectable. 

• Haha 1