THE BROWNS BOARD

Redditor: I’m a Parkland Survivor But My QAnon Dad Thinks It Was a Hoax

MLD Woody

On 8/3/2021 at 11:32 PM, MLD Woody said:

They wouldn't straight up lie about verifying a source. Again, neither would more legitimate right wing sources.

There's a difference between verifying the identity of a source and verifying the validity of what the source is saying. The last 5 years have demonstrated that Pulitzer winning organizations aren't above skipping the second part. Media coverage of the Mueller report, for example, had unnamed sources damning this, that, and the other. This was the foreplay that worked edging liberal audiences into the worst blue-balling in political history when Mueller couldn't legally verify any of the wild shit the MSM was suggesting had occurred. I believe that Vice probably verified this person's identity. Did they verify any of the claims? 

See the source image

And because they're keeping things under wraps, admittedly for a valid reason, none of what they're saying can be verified by an independent observer.

On 8/3/2021 at 11:32 PM, MLD Woody said:

Look in the mirror about what? If you're equating this to most of what else is posted here I'll have to disagree and we'll leave it at that.

Multiple times I've read posts from you complaining about how social media cancer polarizes the country. Here, you've used social media cancer to demonstrate how stupid and obstinate you think the posters here are. Now you're indignant when they raise an eyebrow because the source of this story is reddit? Please, I'd love to hear your explanation as to how them rolling their eyes at the validity of this story is any different than you rolling your eyes at say, some of the posts here on CRT. The difference between you and the other posters here isn't as big as you think.

• Thanks 1