THE BROWNS BOARD

Survival!

Zombo

On 11/28/2021 at 7:39 AM, Zombo said:

Congrats, gentlemen!

Who is Zerovoltz ... And why did he quit picking?

Z

Maybe his battery did go to   0.00   volts ?  He needs an Energizer or die hard battery next time......... and let us know how you are doing ?

Something went haywire the same week Voltz did not pick in survivor.. Same thing here and same week his pro pick'em went blank...

24 Zerovoltz 5 3 9 12 8 6 7 0 9 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 59

hoping all is well Voltz! Maybe a lost virus laptop or lost phone source? Yahoo is a stickler on not losing your passwords either.. Don't remember many post? How bout this Homo 🤭

Pat Mahomo

Pat Mahomo replied to ATOM's topic in THE BROWNS BOARD

...I want my original name back (Zerovoltz) 2. Yes, you beat the Steelers. You had the unusualy benefit of getting a bunch of turnovers in the 1st quarter with very very short fields. You won the turnover battle 5-0. GOOD LUCK with having all that happen again. 3. Pat Mahomes.

Case Closed..... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2021 at 3:09 PM, gumby73 said:

Something went haywire the same week Voltz did not pick in survivor.. Same thing here and same week his pro pick'em went blank...

24 Zerovoltz 5 3 9 12 8 6 7 0 9 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 59

hoping all is well Voltz! Maybe a lost virus laptop or lost phone source? Yahoo is a stickler on not losing your passwords either.. Don't remember many post? How bout this Homo 🤭

Pat Mahomo

Pat Mahomo replied to ATOM's topic in THE BROWNS BOARD

...I want my original name back (Zerovoltz) 2. Yes, you beat the Steelers. You had the unusualy benefit of getting a bunch of turnovers in the 1st quarter with very very short fields. You won the turnover battle 5-0. GOOD LUCK with having all that happen again. 3. Pat Mahomes.

Case Closed..... 

So it was Mahomo? Not surprised he quit ... he gets third place behind the co-champions.

Z

• Haha 1

On 9/29/2021 at 6:02 AM, Zombo said:

These rookie QBs are getting BAPTIZED!

They are 1-10, and Jones is the only one that doesn't look completely lost.

Z

So that’s one vote for Bill B huh?

• Zombo unpinned this topic