THE BROWNS BOARD

interesting view about the Qb's

jason43050

I heard somewhere that Mark Sanchez and the other Jets Qb were competing for the job. And the coaches thought they were playing to a "tie". So they gave the job to Mark, cause he's got room to grow..I think that is the best way to do it. So if Mangenius is having problems seeing who is better, then he must think there pretty even talent wise, so why doesn't he just give the job to Quinn? Just my opinion...

I heard somewhere that Mark Sanchez and the other Jets Qb were competing for the job. And the coaches thought they were playing to a "tie". So they gave the job to Mark, cause he's got room to grow..I think that is the best way to do it. So if Mangenius is having problems seeing who is better, then he must think there pretty even talent wise, so why doesn't he just give the job to Quinn? Just my opinion...

Because he isn't Rex Ryan.....

That's pretty much Quinn's last and best hope to actually play. so yeah, if you're pulling for Quinn, that's your plan, because that's what you're left with.

Why hasn't DA beaten the shit out of Quinn in competition yet? I mean if he's so superior, why hasn't he been named the starter yet?

I know, direct questions and puppets don't go good, but this question is more for anybody

Because he's xxxxing terrible

I think this is where you post another Amber photo! Just to get the boy back on track :)

Here's her new baby sister :) (who is still single I might add)

post-237-1251406310_thumb.jpg

You do know these two kids are only 15-16 months apart in age? They've both got time to grow into it.

Now one was playing under a so-called offensive genius in college and came out of college proclaimed as the most NFL ready QB in a decade. The other played in a new system every 2 years, showed touches of brilliance, but has some bad habits.

The coaches need to decide which kid has the bigger upside under their tutelage.

I tried to find a link but they wanted money to play the interview.

While driving this afternoon, I heard part of an interview today on THE JIM ROME SHOW...he was interviewing Bernie Kosar in "C" town.

Believe it or not, they were discussing the QB situation. From what I remember, Bernie said he would like to see Brady start...he wants to see what he can do (just like the fans want).

If anyone can find the link, please post it here.

I tried to find a link but they wanted money to play the interview.

While driving this afternoon, I heard part of an interview today on THE JIM ROME SHOW...he was interviewing Bernie Kosar.

Believe it or not, they were discussing the QB situation. From what I remember, he said he would like to see Brady start...he wants to see what he can do (just like the fans want).

If anyone can find the link, please post it here.

I heard the whole interview, Bernie did say that.

Now one was playing under a so-called offensive genius in college and came out of college proclaimed as the most NFL ready QB in a decade. The other played in a new system every 2 years, showed touches of brilliance, but has some bad habits.

Willingham, Weis, Crennel, & Mangini..... Wait, you were making excuses for Queen, right??? :rolleyes:

So why can't DA improve? he's young too. Not saying I like DA over Quinn, but this is a non argument if you ask me.. both these guys can get better. It think the case in new york.. they have a guy who has huge upside and a guy who they already pretty much know the ceiling on.. that's not the case with our two guys.

Archived