THE BROWNS BOARD

My Pillow symposium...anyone watch?

Kvoethe

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Was it about the mind control metal flakes in Special K?

Wasted 10 or so minutes of my time over several days Woody- pretty funny...  

Not just me, but plenty of outside observers who were forced to watch the whole thing for journalistic purposes said in essence- it was a Clown Show Infomercial that proved nothing, with plenty of opportunities to buy My Pillow stuff at a significant discount.   

1) Look at these charts!!! We know you don't understand them, but just trust us.  :D :D :D 

2) Trump carried all these historical bellwether counties and several states that have correctly predicted the winner (like Ohio) for many decades, in some cases 100 years!!!  That means it's impossible that Trump could have lost!!!

3) Trump got 94% of the vote in the Republican primary (wow) and still lost. Yup, real popular with his MAGA base- the general electorate, not so much.  To my mind- it means exactly what I've said since November. It wasn't so much as a vote FOR Joe Biden- but it was a vote AGAINST Trump. (a guy who never cracked a 50% approval rating. Plenty of folks out there couldn't stand his act anymore.  

4) The independent experts in attendance never got the chance to challenge him on his BS  "data packets". I've come to realize when challenged- Mike uses the same tactic Trump used in his first debate against Biden- just scream at them until they give up talking. 

5) Unfortunately, (it hasn't been uploaded to YouTube yet), and I'm a little hazy on the details- one of Lindell's OWN cyber experts said his amazing packets weren't real- because they can't be stored. He was just showing some unverifiable stuff that meant nothing. Some of the comments said Mike pulled his $5 million offer right before- because he knew he was busted. Or the cyber expert should sue to collect on the $5 million.  

Mike Lindell claims he was 'attacked' at hotel after cyber ...

M yPillow CEO Mike Lindell told attendees of his cyber symposium in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, on Thursday that he was assaulted in his hotel after the previous day's events had ended.. At the event, touted as a gathering of experts who could back up his claims of 2020 election fraud, a visibly upset Lindell told the audience and viewers watching from home he was attacked by unknown assailants ...

For the Right Wing audience here...  When Steve Bannon says "this doesn't look good".  It should tell you all you need to know.  

Independent cyber experts in attendance are unanimous in their opinion.  Lindell served up a stale three day nothing burger.  I get it now... When asked why he doesn't just turn his "non-evidence" over to the proper authorities, the paranoid delusional Mike said "I'm afraid the data will be corrupted".  UH HUH.  When you TRY to turn those "irrefutable proof" Matrix screens over to any federal court- get ready to have it shot down "with extreme prejudice" in about 3 minutes. Sorry your delusion that the Supreme Court is going to reinstate Orangie 9-0 isn't going to happen- and I'll bet you $5 million on that one.  :D As was pointed out in a forum that's a little less biased than this one- a point was made- Lindell just traded his crack addition for a Trump addiction. He doesn't yet realize he's serving no useful purpose to Donnie now, and he's about to be flushed like a smelly turd- the same as Rudy.    

A rather humorous moment when Lindell rushed off the stage (right after he heard Dominion's lawsuit against him can proceed).  Some have opined he crapped his pants when he heard the news. My Pillow- soon to become DPS- Dominion Pillow Systems...   :)  

51 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Mike Lindell claims he was 'attacked' at hotel after cyber ...

M yPillow CEO Mike Lindell told attendees of his cyber symposium in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, on Thursday that he was assaulted in his hotel after the previous day's events had ended.. At the event, touted as a gathering of experts who could back up his claims of 2020 election fraud, a visibly upset Lindell told the audience and viewers watching from home he was attacked by unknown assailants ...

Consider the source Cal- there's really very little doubt anymore that Lindell is batshit crazy- and gives batshit a bad name.  Just like his forums were "hacked" with little\no proof to back that claim up.. He has a top "cyber security expert team"... I'd like to think if that was the case- he would have taken at least 10 minutes out of his three day infomercial to show the world some damn proof that it was true.  BTW, I'm not certain a hotel in podunksville Sioux Falls South Dakota would have security video- but if they do- the truth will out- and soon....  

I hate to engage in Vambo's whataboutism.. but here ya go...   https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-trump-georgia-threats/

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

For the Right Wing audience here...  When Steve Bannon says "this doesn't look good".  It should tell you all you need to know.  

Independent cyber experts in attendance are unanimous in their opinion.  Lindell served up a stale three day nothing burger.  I get it now... When asked why he doesn't just turn his "non-evidence" over to the proper authorities, the paranoid delusional Mike said "I'm afraid the data will be corrupted".  UH HUH.  When you TRY to turn those "irrefutable proof" Matrix screens over to any federal court- get ready to have it shot down "with extreme prejudice" in about 3 minutes. Sorry your delusion that the Supreme Court is going to reinstate Orangie 9-0 isn't going to happen- and I'll bet you $5 million on that one.  :D As was pointed out in a forum that's a little less biased than this one- a point was made- Lindell just traded his crack addition for a Trump addiction. He doesn't yet realize he's serving no useful purpose to Donnie now, and he's about to be flushed like a smelly turd- the same as Rudy.    

A rather humorous moment when Lindell rushed off the stage (right after he heard Dominion's lawsuit against him can proceed).  Some have opined he crapped his pants when he heard the news. My Pillow- soon to become DPS- Dominion Pillow Systems...   :)  

Consider the source Cal- there's really very little doubt anymore that Lindell is batshit crazy- and gives batshit a bad name.  Just like his forums were "hacked" with little\no proof to back that claim up.. He has a top "cyber security expert team"... I'd like to think if that was the case- he would have taken at least 10 minutes out of his three day infomercial to show the world some damn proof that it was true.  BTW, I'm not certain a hotel in podunksville Sioux Falls South Dakota would have security video- but if they do- the truth will out- and soon....  

I hate to engage in Vambo's whataboutism.. but here ya go...   https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-trump-georgia-threats/

Two statements that were made over the 72-hour extravaganza leap off the page:

1. "Forget about the evidence! If I tell you China has taken over, doesn't that concern you?!?" --Lindell

2. "The CNN's of the world need to report this stuff and stop with the fact checking!" --some random guy on stage

FFS, Lindell isn't even trying to sugarcoat it---he's coming right out and saying that he's pulling this stuff out of his ass. The true believers that actually attended are on record as saying that they were disappointed---he's been screaming from the rooftops that he was going to show the evidence that backs up his bullshit--and then serves up a big nothingburger. Claiming that he was hacked and then he was attacked at the hotel. I'm guessing security footage at the hotel will show absolutely nothing happened. smh

On the bright side, you can get some great deals on Lindell merch.

6 minutes ago, Dste Ace said:

Two statements that were made over the 72-hour extravaganza leap off the page:

1. "Forget about the evidence! If I tell you China has taken over, doesn't that concern you?!?" --Lindell

unfortunately it doesn't concern everybody.

2. "The CNN's of the world need to report this stuff and stop with the fact checking!" --some random guy on stage

Unfortunately too often fact-checkers are Like That Old Ace Trucking Company routine where the judge is reading the charges.

" you stole a rope broke into a house tied up the family raped the mother shut the father stole their valuables and took off in their car" the defending is screaming it's a lie it's a lie it's a lie! I never stole that rope! 😀

FFS, Lindell isn't even trying to sugarcoat it---he's coming right out and saying that he's pulling this stuff out of his ass. The true believers that actually attended are on record as saying that they were disappointed---he's been screaming from the rooftops that he was going to show the evidence that backs up his bullshit--and then serves up a big nothingburger. Claiming that he was hacked and then he was attacked at the hotel. I'm guessing security footage at the hotel will show absolutely nothing happened. smh

On the bright side, you can get some great deals on Lindell merch.

Just for the record that's part of the business plan having big discounts all the time. Along with, I'm guessing, allowing the Trump haters to keep his name in the news 24/7 and selling more pillows. I have a set of the pillows and three sets of the towels. For what it's worth they are great.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for the record that's part of the business plan having big discounts all the time. Along with, I'm guessing, allowing the Trump haters to keep his name in the news 24/7 and selling more pillows. I have a set of the pillows and three sets of the towels. For what it's worth they are great.

WSS

Steve,  one thing for sure-  Lindell isn't going away any time soon. Why do I  (and some other folks) follow his ravings?  For the same reason people slow down to gawk when they see a car wreck. Guess now he's reduced to ranting "I'm right, and the rest of the world is wrong." A common trait among loonies. Of course, his true believers are still convinced that's the case. 

He's had months to present his "evidence" in court,  but he hasn't.  Why? You nailed it, gives him the opportunity to sell more pillows.  :) Well, his end game has arrived. Show your cards in court, where further embarrassment awaits you. (We both know the SCOTUS isn't going to give him the time of day). Legal opinion varies on the odds that Dominion is going to be able to take him to the cleaners. I'll have the popcorn ready. 

52 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Steve,  one thing for sure-  Lindell isn't going away any time soon. Why do I  (and some other folks) follow his ravings?  For the same reason people slow down to gawk when they see a car wreck. Guess now he's reduced to ranting "I'm right, and the rest of the world is wrong." A common trait among loonies. Of course, his true believers are still convinced that's the case. 

He's had months to present his "evidence" in court,  but he hasn't.  Why? You nailed it, gives him the opportunity to sell more pillows.  :) Well, his end game has arrived. Show your cards in court, where further embarrassment awaits you. (We both know the SCOTUS isn't going to give him the time of day). Legal opinion varies on the odds that Dominion is going to be able to take him to the cleaners. I'll have the popcorn ready. 

At least Lindell is making money off this crap. No idea why you are obsessed unless you think there's a chance the election gets overturned and that the National Guardis going to come drag Joe Biden out of the Oval Office.

WSS

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

At least Lindell is making money off this crap. No idea why you are obsessed unless you think there's a chance the election gets overturned and that the National Guardis going to come drag Joe Biden out of the Oval Office.

WSS

Not obsessed Steve- amused. Why do people go to the circus? In part to watch the Clown Show.  Essentially that's what Lindell's act has become- a Clown show. I just stated his act has less than zero chance of succeeding. MHO is he's going to be damn lucky if he doesn't wind up losing everything he owns. Saw one legal eagle opine- if the government wants to go hard after him- they now have enough evidence to criminally prosecute him. As Rudy found out- the First Amendment has it's limits as to what you can say in public.  I suppose what I'm pointing out is the guy has already totally lost any credibility he has with the majority of the population. Drug testing the guy would be informative. I'm far from the only one who suspects he's using again. If he's not, it's pretty clear years of crack smoking has destroyed his brain.