THE BROWNS BOARD

Arrest warrant?

Westside Steve

I wonder how the confrontation played out. Sure the guy's a lunatic I just wondered if he attacked the reporter? Seems like one of those molehill into a mountain situations.

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/state-news/arrest-warrant-issued-for-ohio-man-who-confronted-reporter-on-live-tv/amp/

WSS

I'd say this probably has more to do with the arrest warrant than losing his shit on a news reporter. From the article:

"According to Gulfport Police, Dagley is on probation for a previous charge in Cuyahoga County. One of the conditions of his probation is a travel restriction".

7 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

I'd say this probably has more to do with the arrest warrant than losing his shit on a news reporter. From the article:

"According to Gulfport Police, Dagley is on probation for a previous charge in Cuyahoga County. One of the conditions of his probation is a travel restriction".

No kidding, the guy is obviously nuts. Drilling holes into hazardous waste containers or some such ridiculous shit...

If he's arrested on charges of simple assault it means that he didn't hit the guy. But... Still I wish he was from Pennsylvania. Haha

WSS