THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🏈🏈🟧🟫 Official Gameday Thread Browns Chiefs 🟫🟧🏈🏈🏈

Zombo

1 minute ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Again, a bullshit call against the browns from the nfl. Unbelievable. Ejecting Harrison there is a joke. What a farce

Don't make it about the NFL against the Browns. It's the NFL against all the teams. Officiating is far from good across the board in every game. They should have tossed both.Β 

14 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Your reply doesn’t even have a point Vag. The browns got hosed in the playoffs last year and nowΒ a BS ejection to a very good defensive player for the browns. That call made no fucking sense.Β 
Β 

you have a point but it doesn’t negate mine.Β 
Β 

you seriously try to argue every post. Calm down

It has a point. Nfl officiating isn't good. Bad calls happen alllllll the time. The league vs team x makes no sense so call me jaded because I've heard it about the steelers for the majority of my life. Claypool got a 15 yard today for doing next to zero.Β 

Just now, jrb12711 said:

Need to put some more pressure on mahomes, but that’s easier said than done.

the offense is mesmerizing to watch so far. Truly, incredible.

The Browns ability to put pressure on opposing QBs beyond Myles is going to be something to watch all season.Β 

Almost everyone has been sleeping on this all offseason.Β 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

The Browns ability to put pressure on opposing QBs beyond Myles is going to be something to watch all season.Β 

Almost everyone has been sleeping on this all offseason.Β 

Honestly they are pushing the pocket today, but Mahomes is the best since Rodgers (and candidly may be better) about extending the play (see the TD). Browns need to force the issue on a blitz, IMO. I’m not sure they’ve sent one yet today.

Just now, jrb12711 said:

Honestly they are pushing the pocket today, but Mahomes is the best since Rodgers (and candidly may be better) about extending the play (see the TD). Browns need to force the issue on a blitz, IMO. I’m not sure they’ve sent one yet today.

Oh Brian I see you're doing well again our other big buckeye fanatic this week in FL.

Meanwhile the BROWNS' look fine......I wonder what KC's halftime adjustments will be ?

Β 

1 minute ago, Browns149 said:

I should’ve started Baker over Aaron Rodgers

No kidding, I have AR in my other FL.Β  Halftime !Β  Β Well soon......

3 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

No kidding, I have AR in my other FL.Β  Halftime !Β  Β Well soon......

The tricky-rooski, I love it.Β  Β  Β Coaching.