THE BROWNS BOARD

Try to understand.....

bigbambo

I waited for someone, anyone to put a business approach to running our country.  Ross Perot came along and I was excited and hopeful until the powers told him the score and he dropped out!

Then Obama came along.....he said the right things and I thought he would be motivated to show the world what a Black person could accomplish and breakdown more barriers than ever with a single blow...................so, I voted for him....wrong

Then comes Trump,.....I had my doubts but he hit all the nails.......then the Dims just fucked and fucked with him at every turn from day negative 1......I gave Obama a chance and he had eight years of bliss compared to the Impeaching loonies Trump had.    He walks into a cage of snakes and worms and those were the ones on his side.   

You fuckers that joined in on this bulling ,without slack,  didn't even give him a chance.......now that pisses me off.....and I think a lot of others that support Trump.  How would you feel it Obama never had a chance to bat? 

My sister had him nuking everyone on day one and she's a rich DC idiot!

• Thanks 2

Think of all the shit that the Dims and MSM came at him with................................................lots huh..............looking back, 2x stand out as..these fuckers came for more than blood...

Trump calling WWII vets "losers and suckers" .....

Blaming deaths on a president when Covid hit...

I think you dicks may have hit your mark because that would sting anyone with a soul.

Cnngrats,

PEACE!

Forgot one.......when his brother died they said "the wrong one died".    Think about your feet in those shoes...........SAD INDEED

• Upvote 1

what if Mr Peabody and Sherman took care of Obamas political track by letting Alan Keyes win Illinois  senate seat

thereby keeping BHO out of the 2004 dim convention, and the famous speech that garnered his fawning sheeple fame?

McCain woulda had a cakewalk against _______  in 2008.!!

( and biden would be forever in his deleware senate seat sniffing his staffers 🤢

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, bigbambo said:

Think of all the shit that the Dims and MSM came at him with................................................lots huh..............looking back, 2x stand out as..these fuckers came for more than blood...

Trump calling WWII vets "losers and suckers" .....

Blaming deaths on a president when Covid hit...

I think you dicks may have hit your mark because that would sting anyone with a soul.

Cnngrats,

PEACE!

Forgot one.......when his brother died they said "the wrong one died".    Think about your feet in those shoes...........SAD INDEED

Assassination "jokes" by comedians such as George Lopez.

Obviously the Russian collusion hoax/ conspiracy to remove a duly elected president from office.

Immediately after Trump won, Democrats vowed to impeach him.  He had yet to take the Oath of Office.

Trump was wrongly accused of describing white supremacists and antifa of having "good people on both sides".  That was a lie. He was referring to the peaceful protesters gathered at a Civil War statue, for and against removing it.  That lie still being peddled by people like Hoorta.

Blamed for the riots in Portland...yet the MSM tried to sell them as being peaceful demonstrations.. You cant have both you cocksuckers.

Trump was accused of advising people to drink fish tank cleaner as a cure for COVID after one idiot who did died.   He did not.

The Stormy Daniels affair, The Emoluments Clause (Tex was clinging to that one, had high hopes}, Trump mentally unstable, Trump eats fried chicken with a knife and fork, how dare he... an actual CNN news story.

Accused of putting illegal children in cages at the southern border. That was an Obama era policy.

Accused of being an Islamophobe by banning travel to the US from a list 7 known terrorist sponsoring nations...a list that happened to be Obamas list.

Accused of being a racist by suspending flights in and out of China after the COVID outbreak.

..those just off the top of my head.

• Thanks 1