THE BROWNS BOARD

you all suck

ATOM

17 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Just an observation seems to me that anybody that calls other people racist is just an asshole and an idiot.

I don't even know you all that well but that's just stupid.

WSS

he delated the word N***** when i bated him so ya he is a racist

1 minute ago, FairHooker11 said:

you mean bait? 

ur  grammar sux to

whaat (12).gif

LOL LOL

• Haha 2

On 9/19/2021 at 10:14 PM, ATOM said:

axe its all bullshit we are being played  dems or thems good luck

As to Axe? I really don't give a crap what the free-dumb MAGA crowd posts here anymore. I'm sure not wasting more than five minutes a day perusing this shit. 

Appears he (or someone) deleted his post- wasn't me...  Hmmmm.  

19 minutes ago, hoorta said:

As to Axe? I really don't give a crap what the free-dumb MAGA crowd posts here anymore. I'm sure not wasting more than five minutes a day perusing this shit. 

Just in case you were accusing me I actually give a dearth of fux about accusations of racism.

WSS

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I would suggest putting your fingers in your ears and say lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala......see....all better now. 

P.S.  I would too if my President and cabinet was this F'd up!  Mom, I home early and took my ball................ 

2 hours ago, bigbambo said:

I would suggest putting your fingers in your ears and say lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala......see....all better now. 

P.S.  I would too if my President and cabinet was this F'd up!  Mom, I home early and took my ball................ 

I'd suggest  you go pound salt...