THE BROWNS BOARD

any faith left?

FairHooker11

Right now I'm just hoping manager Terry Franconia comes back in 2022 healthy and ready to go.    Cleveland Guardians ?   ^_^

The pitching injuries did this team in.

Hope, always unless they're counted out.

• Like 1

So now that the Cleveland Indians will no longer be the Cleveland Indians in a few days... I will no longer be a Cleveland Baseball fan as long as the Guardians exist here in Cleveland.. Paul DOLT can take this team and move it... I will not buy one piece of Guardians merchandise and I DO NOT want any Guardians gear gifted to me.. I WILL BURN IT!.. All the Dolans have done was turn GOLD into SHIT! They kow-towed to a handful of crabby individuals who got a weak man to change the name of the team I once rooted for.. And killed the best logo in sports... With that said.. Paul DOLT.. You and the Guardians can rot in hell.. I hope you have successive losings seasons year in and year out.. You deserve nothing!!!...
End RANT!.. And Go Browns!

• 1 year later...
On 9/22/2021 at 2:00 PM, mjp28 said:

Right now I'm just hoping manager Terry Franconia comes back in 2022 healthy and ready to go.    Cleveland Guardians ?   ^_^

The pitching injuries did this team in.

Hope, always unless they're counted out.

And did they ! ........

QIFBEE7755H7VPYZDWSTN5DS5A.jpg