THE BROWNS BOARD

'VERY DANGEROUS'

Vambo

France blames America's 'woke' culture for 'racializing' country as tensions rise

A cover story by Le Spectacle Du Monde, one of France's leading magazines, recently ran a piece titled "The Suicide of America" in which it blames the deadly withdrawal from Afghanistan on a "woke dictatorship" and questioned whether the American "empire was collapsing," Zenger News reported. 

France should blame Hoorta, his little woodpecker, Tex and all those who voted against America, too.

sad, tragic.....

and stupid extremely destructive emotional knee jerk votes.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

France should blame Hoorta, his little woodpecker, Tex and all those who voted against America, too.

sad, tragic.....

and stupid extremely destructive emotional knee jerk votes.

I would pay every penny I have to watch a 24 year old Mike Tyson punch you square in the face and watch you crumple into a heap.🤗

11 hours ago, Neo said:

I would pay every penny I have to watch a 24 year old Mike Tyson punch you square in the face and watch you crumple into a heap.🤗

Mike Tyson would tell you to keep your money then punch you square in the face for free.

Mike Tyson Endorses Donald Trump for President of the United States | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Neo said:

If you are like most lazy libs...just take a bath and get rid of all those pussy cats with your money...please

20 hours ago, Neo said:

Did your nanny Hoorta give you soggy fruit loops for breakfast?baby-girl-stands-crying-loudly-standing-near-chair-home.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

17 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Did your nanny Hoorta give you soggy fruit loops for breakfast?baby-girl-stands-crying-loudly-standing-near-chair-home.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Kiss my ass bitch. I'm responsible for this, I'm responsible for that, because I voted for this guy. This is how this country works, I used my god given right to vote for who I want for what ever reason I want. You're nothing but a punk and a whiney little bitch.

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

Kiss my ass bitch. I'm responsible for this, I'm responsible for that, because I voted for this guy. This is how this country works, I used my god given right to vote for who I want for what ever reason I want. You're nothing but a punk and a whiney little bitch.

Try backing someone that believes in the U.S.......a U.S. that has paid a heavy price for the gift of today.  I wish freedom and simple living for all willing to show what they are made of.    When you realize that you made a dipshit move and voted for a Tard....learn from it and you will feel better when you make a sound choice...TRUMP 2024 

31 minutes ago, Neo said:

th?id=OIP.YcvUV3Sl7sfzltZPBc_OcwHaHa%26p

• Haha 1