THE BROWNS BOARD

Just a "Feel Good" story, now

bigbambo

that I'm full of this precious vaccine.  From the first moment it started to flow, I felt superior and was looking for those masked and unmasked, sick and healthy and dead trash cult following idiots.  Can't wait until the frenzy peaks and we can bust the unvaxxed scabs right in the yapper!   Fire them all!!!!   .P.S. are the store shelves near you MT?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/hundreds-of-virginia-health-care-workers-suspended-or-fired-over-vaccine-mandates_4030258.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=gp

Hundreds of Virginia Health Care Workers Suspended or Fired Over Vaccine Mandates

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody without a mask or if they look unvaxxed in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.  PERIOD!

Due to the unvaxxed taking all the rooms in hospitals and ER's,  they are treating us great sick vaxxed folks in storage units and dog kennels!   Treating us worse than the Jan 6 killing mob of crazies........I hope George Floyd spreads his angel wings and mugs them all...

WHY.....why can't the sick.....vaccinated ...yep, sick vaccinated get private rooms?   Oh the humanity!

21 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The race is on. Who will answer their own opening threads with multiple posts from this point on, cal or bambi?😂

Good-in Gomer!......I can just see you typing in your boxers with a Build Back Better t-shirt covered in cat hair. ..... answer?  what was the question and what was the answer youin speak of?   Go clean the litter box for Christ's sake :blush::blush:   Let's go Brandon

You started the thread then answered it multiple times on your own just like your fellow trumphool hero cal does.😹

I now come here for the entertainment of watching all the trumphools stroke each other all day. It's a trumpy wasteland for sure.

10 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You started the thread then answered it multiple times on your own just like your fellow trumphool hero cal does.😹

I now come here for the entertainment of watching all the trumphools stroke each other all day. It's a trumpy wasteland for sure.

imagesjijn.jpg.3eab49106de59604cc2b4f480502938a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I answered my initial post.......okie dokie          

I'm glad you are entertained and unlike you and the dims when Trump was in office, we didn't need to make shit up...reality can be a bitch...suffocate the moms, unvaxxed, Trump voters and minorities.......still feeling righteous?    

• Upvote 1