THE BROWNS BOARD

Newsom and Harrison

ATOM

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

Harrison doesn’t have a concussion Newsom is progressing.  

well thats some damn good news  cause were gonna need em in our beat down of the bolts

thanks

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Harrison is fine, Newsome progressing, Anthony Walker eligible to come off IL, which may be why they whacked Lee.

Z

I read something within the last week implying that the defense might be better off with Smith in there instead of Walker. It’ll be interesting to see who starts or gets the most snaps when Walker returns. 

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Newsome is out.

Z

I think we need him for AZ.

The Bolts have Mike Williams he’s dangerous. You throw Ward on him when you can. I’m really not that impressed with Keenan Allen he’s slow footed he’s had some drops over the past couple years- they don’t use him in any way that threatens the Defense. Find him on third down by the chains.  I THINK stress THink Greedy can handle him.

We have to worry about the screen game again…they can do it just as well as the Vikings. Hats off to Woods because we knew it was coming and he was ready…well here it is again. 

The Defensive test this weeks comes with matchups on TEs and the Bolts know how to utilize the position (been that way for years) and getting heat on Herbert.  

This Game squarely rests on Baker…are their safeties (great duo btw) going to respect the pass if they have to we will chew them up on the ground. Bolts fans THINK their run stopping unit is fixed after the Raider game…the Browns line and backs are whole different animal