THE BROWNS BOARD

Not Since the Civil War......

bigbambo

will people carry a "tag" with their name stating the side you was on!   this is a scary clash of two types of people and the violence is reported daily.....who will be the rebel.....?   who..........

The left will need to ban all forms of history, everything....  because the shit life they serve up is sure to get old mighty fast!   Can you imagine...she.her..me.us.you...who's got the glue for every skinwrapper walkin, the green new deal walk, because the power needs it....trust me, the times will change back., Elton....no longer will the poor get fat......that's how good...it was 

I would't have it any other way.   You are on the wrong side history but you are also a door knob.  The U.S. will not surrender like Australia and even if the left wins,   the majority will have lost.  The upper crust looks at us like it's a waste feeding king crab to a 3 year old....get in line for the free cheese..lol

You are forever known as a "Biden voting Pecker".....hope you like the future..........or they may call you f**k face too.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

I would't have it any other way.   You are on the wrong side history but you are also a door knob.  The U.S. will not surrender like Australia and even if the left wins,   the majority will have lost.  The upper crust looks at us like it's a waste feeding king crab to a 3 year old....get in line for the free cheese..lol

You are forever known as a "Biden voting Pecker".....hope you like the future..........or they may call you f**k face too.

I get it.....you're saying these Biden voters will be known as the gate sleepers........thanks for commenting here....I aways look forward to it.....