THE BROWNS BOARD

We Are Only Going After the Wealthy.....

bigbambo

Does $600 sound like "wealth" to you?    Not 2 million.....$600 bones 

The idea is to require banks, credit unions and other providers of financial services to track and submit information to the IRS about the total inflows and outflows of every account that features a balance above $600 at any point during the year or with at least that much in annual transactions.

Biden plan would give IRS more power to track $600 bank accounts: What you need to know

https://www.azcentral.com/story/money/business/2021/10/09/what-you-need-know-biden-plan-track-600-bank-accounts/6052734001/

33 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

Does $600 sound like "wealth" to you?    Not 2 million.....$600 bones 

The idea is to require banks, credit unions and other providers of financial services to track and submit information to the IRS about the total inflows and outflows of every account that features a balance above $600 at any point during the year or with at least that much in annual transactions.

Biden plan would give IRS more power to track $600 bank accounts: What you need to know

https://www.azcentral.com/story/money/business/2021/10/09/what-you-need-know-biden-plan-track-600-bank-accounts/6052734001/

A typical communist move...

You better bet your last donut.....the IRS could bankrupt God!   Give money to the wrong side...AUDIT!   See ya in the cheese line.....or trust them like Joe....I been hanging around for a gazillion years, everyone trust me, everyone said I did my job, I know how to get things done, Look at me and then Trump, I'll bring people together..& I'll be transparent.  Come back to earth you defund the police assholes 

seems like a simple blatant lie by the left is soaked up like goat pee on a paper towel. They just can't start admitting anything.

Fake "gods" can't let any truth be greater than how they see themselves in a mirror.