THE BROWNS BOARD

We Have Reached A New Milestone

Canton Dawg

Dementia Joe claimed to have a plan to end the Pandemic during his campaign, just hit the 300,000 dead milestone.

The thought of certain members on this board, with stage 4 TDS simply shutting the fuck up about the Covid deaths under the Trump Administration makes me smile.

Soon the shoe will be on the other foot, and the Biden nut swingers will go silent because I have yet to hear one of them go to bat for that senile old fuck.

Enjoy dumbasses!

724F6CDA-DDAD-4BEA-A596-E9B7EBC0C0DD.jpeg

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Those on this board that aren't vaccinated, are you a Trump or Biden supporter?

Why aren't Black Americans getting vaccinated?

Among those vaccinated whose race is known, 58 percent are white and 10 percent are Black. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/569483-why-arent-black-americans-getting-vaccinated

Looks like majority of Biden voters..they don't trust the Biden Administration!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

While I agree that's a good point President Trump does urge people to get vaccinated.

WSS

This might also point to my suspicion that even though they are accused of such Trump voters are not as prone to  tunnel vision as Biden voters.

And Kamaltoe did say she wouldn't take the vaccine if Trump told her to which might explain the shortcomings between young people and black.

😇

WSS

• Upvote 1

@Westside Steve  go nuts

Of Americans surveyed from Sept. 13-22, 72% of adults 18 and older had been vaccinated, including 71% of white Americans, 70% of Black Americans, and 73% of Hispanics. Contrast these converging figures with disparities based on politics: 90% of Democrats had been vaccinated, compared with 68% of Independents and just 58% of Republicans.

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/poll-finding/kff-covid-19-vaccine-monitor-september-2021/

1h5vlb6zckmnch_5yzlqqa.png

Still, Republicans retain the lowest vaccination rate of any major subgroup of Americans. By contrast, more than 70% of men and women, White and non-White adults, and adults in all four major regions of the country say they have been vaccinated.

Vaccination varies only slightly by age, with those younger than 35 (79%) and 55 or older (77%) more likely than adults 35 to 54 (68%) to report already being vaccinated.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/355073/vaccinated-delta-surge-fda-decision.aspx

As of September 13, 2021, 52.8% of people in counties that voted for Biden were fully vaccinated compared to 39.9% of Trump counties, a 12.9 percentage point difference (Figure 1). While the rate of vaccination coverage has slowed in both county groups, the gap has widened over time (Figure 2).

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/the-red-blue-divide-in-covid-19-vaccination-rates/

PS_2021.09.15_covid19-restrictions_A-02.

Among Democrats and independents who lean to the Democratic Party, 86% said they were at least partially vaccinated as of August, compared with six-in-ten Republicans and GOP leaners. Factoring in ideology as well as party affiliation, nine-in-ten self-described liberal Democrats said they had received at least one dose, compared with 83% of conservative or moderate Democrats, 63% of moderate or liberal Republicans and 58% of conservative Republicans.

Unlike earlier in the pandemic, Black and White adults are about equally likely to say they have been vaccinated. Around seven-in-ten Black and White Americans (70% and 72%, respectively) said they had received at least one vaccine dose as of August. Earlier in the outbreak, Black adults were less likely than White adults to say they planned to get a COVID-19 vaccine or had already done so.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/09/20/10-facts-about-americans-and-coronavirus-vaccines/

26 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

They said a few months ago that a 70 percent vaccination percentage would provide herd immunity.  

Yep. They said a lot of things that turned out to be off the mark. And even though I fully support vaccinations this kind of stuff makes it easier to understand why some people are resistant. Pretty soon the townspeople just ignored the cries of wolf.

WSS

1 minute ago, hammertime said:

Vaccine provides zero immunity.

Lessens the severity only.

if you have had covid and recover then you can build immunity.

Exactly.

It can be argued that it doesn't even qualify as a vaccine...but what else can you call it?

A vaccine is supposed to  prevent you from contracting a disease...such as a polio vaccine, or a chicken pox vaccine. I now know 3 fully vaxed people  that have COVD, two have very mild symptoms, the 3rd didn't even know he had COVID until he went into the hospital for a scheduled knee surgery.

Same applies with the flu. You can still get the flu if you had the flu "vaccine".

Perhaps it's the reason the term "flu shot"  is used more often rather than a flu vaccine.

The CDC has since modified the term "vaccine" and  "immunity":

Social media is calling bluff on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for modifying its definition of the words “vaccine” and “vaccination” on its website. Before the change, the definition for “vaccination” read, “the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.” Now, the word “immunity” has been switched to “protection.” The term “vaccine” also got a makeover. The CDC’s definition changed from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease” to the current “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.”

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html#storylink=cpy

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Your first link is just Ohio, not the whole country.

I also sourced KFF, if you read any of the links at all. Some non white ethnicities may be slightly behind in vaccination rates but that's clearly shrinking. The narratives you latched on to at the beginning of this aren't holding water today. 

Really, the largest subgroup of unvaccinated individuals are Republicans. There are multiple sources above that show that fact. 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Yep. They said a lot of things that turned out to be off the mark. And even though I fully support vaccinations this kind of stuff makes it easier to understand why some people are resistant. Pretty soon the townspeople just ignored the cries of wolf.

WSS

Almost like the Delta variant changed some things.... Crazy. 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Your first link is just Ohio, not the whole country.

I also sourced KFF, if you read any of the links at all. Some non white ethnicities may be slightly behind in vaccination rates but that's clearly shrinking. The narratives you latched on to at the beginning of this aren't holding water today. 

Really, the largest subgroup of unvaccinated individuals are Republicans. There are multiple sources above that show that fact. 

And again Trump is telling people to get vaccinated. So who cares? 

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Almost like the Delta variant changed some things.... Crazy. 

Apparently not much. You guys don't care about the virus you care about the panic. Good luck keeping it going until the midterms. But just anecdotally how many people do you see wearing masks these days?

WSS

18 hours ago, Vambo said:

Why aren't Black Americans getting vaccinated?

Among those vaccinated whose race is known, 58 percent are white and 10 percent are Black. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/569483-why-arent-black-americans-getting-vaccinated

Looks like majority of Biden voters..they don't trust the Biden Administration!

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Those on this board that aren't vaccinated, are you a Trump or Biden supporter?

For decades, voting has been reduced too simply a choice of the lesser of two evils.

Both parties suck, we're just having it shoved more in our face more blatantly now.

Until the voting system gets fixed, nothing is going to change.

Even the Primaries are rigged, so we end up with a "choice" of DS puppets instead of an outsider that may actually try to fix things.

Trump was such an outsider, and faults or not, he fixed a lot of $hit even with his hands tied (by both Parties) that the establishment just talked about fixing but never did.

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

While I agree that's a good point President Trump does urge people to get vaccinated.

WSS

Yea, this I don't like.

I suspect there is more too it, but nothing that I can confirm.

This is one of the things too see how it unfolds.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Apparently not much. You guys don't care about the virus you care about the panic. Good luck keeping it going until the midterms. But just anecdotally how many people do you see wearing masks these days?

WSS

"You guys".... Love it when you devolve to that. 

We wear masks at work when you can't socially distance. I still see workers in food service and retail wear them now and then too. 

I understand many here decide the thing they want to believe and then ignore any contradicting or changing information, but that's a bad approach to tackling a pandemic....

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

For decades, voting has been reduced too simply a choice of the lesser of two evils.

Both parties suck, we're just having it shoved more in our face more blatantly now.

Until the voting system gets fixed, nothing is going to change.

Even the Primaries are rigged, so we end up with a "choice" of DS puppets instead of an outsider that may actually try to fix things.

Trump was such an outsider, and faults or not, he fixed a lot of $hit even with his hands tied (by both Parties) that the establishment just talked about fixing but never did.

You believe Trump was sent by a higher power to save us from the deep state liberal Hollywood elitist pedo's. You think Trump is a literal super hero. You think everything is some massive conspiracy. 

You have no leg to stand on here man. You're nuts. 

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Yea, this I don't like.

I suspect there is more too it, but nothing that I can confirm.

This is one of the things too see how it unfolds.

^this is what I'm talking about

JAFBF: "Trump would never advocate for the microchip fake vaccine for the fake virus that's also a real bio terror weapon from China that also Fauci made. There must be a reason he'd say that. Probably some 22D chess. That has to be it. Trump is using this because of The Storm and Hunter Biden's emails and...."

"Sir. I just asked if this was cash or credit. Please keep the line moving "

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"You guys".... Love it when you devolve to that. 

if the shoe fits.

We wear masks at work when you can't socially distance. I still see workers in food service and retail wear them now and then too. 

I see a small Handful in retail stores a tiny fraction in restaurants but not used in any way that would make any difference. I also see meaningless regulations forcing store employees to wear them. Crowded bars crowded restaurants crowded sporting events etc etc

I understand many here decide the thing they want to believe and then ignore any contradicting or changing information, but that's a bad approach to tackling a pandemic....

again even if the vaccine does nothing but keep people from getting really sick when they get the covid-19 it's worth the extremely tiny risk. But we know it can't stop you from getting the covid therefore it can't prevent the spread. So let's just be honest about it and err on the side of caution. And if you guys can get your head out of the political bucket for long enough try to decide if you blame Republicans or Donald Trump. Because he says to get the vaccine.

WSS

31 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

^this is what I'm talking about

JAFBF: "Trump would never advocate for the microchip fake vaccine for the fake virus that's also a real bio terror weapon from China that also Fauci made. There must be a reason he'd say that. Probably some 22D chess. That has to be it. Trump is using this because of The Storm and Hunter Biden's emails and...."

"Sir. I just asked if this was cash or credit. Please keep the line moving "

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And again Trump is telling people to get vaccinated. So who cares? 

WSS

You can't make a statement as of it's fact

Then have the other person respond with multiple sources showing the actual facts

And then just respond "Well, whatever, who cares????"

57 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You can't make a statement as of it's fact

Then have the other person respond with multiple sources showing the actual facts

And then just respond "Well, whatever, who cares????"

The who cares is relevant because you guys can't figure out whether to blame Republicans or to blame Trump or to blame the people on this board that you don't like. So if your response is no Trump never told anyone to get the vaccine? So if you're just denying he ever said it then seriously who cares?

WSS

• Upvote 1