THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Vs. Cardinals - Where to Watch

Ibleedbrown

Looks like those of us in Cincy, and most of Western Ohio, are denied Browns football this weekend due to the Bengals/Lions game and Fox’s unwillingness to show more than one game. The rest of Ohio is good to go as well as most of WV, MD, half of PA, DC, and part of NY. And for whatever reason Indianapolis.

You’re good in AZ too as well as San Diego, and for the second week in a row the Pacific Northwest. And the part of Oklahoma that still loves Baker is now taking over parts of Texas, Kansas, and Missouri.

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=6

E6EE153B-A896-426D-8174-DA4DB23BBC28.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I almost never catch any of that Sunday extra early game.

October 17, 2021

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

• Thursday Night: Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia (FOX/NFLN)  <---- and next week that's us,  DEN at CLE !
  • Sunday Morning 9:30 AM ET: Miami vs Jacksonville (in London) (CBS) (Kevin Harlan, Trent Green)
  • Sunday Night: Seattle @ Pittsburgh (NBC)
  • Monday Night: Buffalo @ Tennessee (ESPN)

3 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Looks like those of us in Cincy, and most of Western Ohio, are denied Browns football this weekend due to the Bengals/Lions game and Fox’s unwillingness to show more than one game. The rest of Ohio is good to go as well as most of WV, MD, half of PA, DC, and part of NY. And for whatever reason Indianapolis.

You’re good in AZ too as well as San Diego, and for the second week in a row the Pacific Northwest. And the part of Oklahoma that still loves Baker is now taking over parts of Texas, Kansas, and Missouri.

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=6

Go figure... it used to be the visiting team got the broadcast. Meaning the Bengals- Lions game should be on CBS. It won't affect me after Directv considered me one of the "loyal" customers and gave me Sunday Ticket for free.  Anyway, I'm making the trip north, and will be in the stands for the game. Since I'm staying overnight in Cleveland, I'll be able to watch the DVR when we get back from the stadium.  

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Go figure... it used to be the visiting team got the broadcast. Meaning the Bengals- Lions game should be on CBS. It won't affect me after Directv considered me one of the "loyal" customers and gave me Sunday Ticket for free.  Anyway, I'm making the trip north, and will be in the stands for the game. Since I'm staying overnight in Cleveland, I'll be able to watch the DVR when we get back from the stadium.  

I'll be there too!!!.. We'll be tailgating at the Pier where Capt' Frank's used to be...

11 hours ago, nickers said:

I'll be there too!!!.. We'll be tailgating at the Pier where Capt' Frank's used to be...

Hmmm.. Just maybe stop by to say hi- depending.  My initial plan is to hang out in the Burke Lot with Steve Weber and GNATS Tailgaters. If the lot is full by the time I get down there (likely ETA around  12:30) we'll probably park on Lakeside, grab some travellers and head down. I'll PM you with my cell#. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, ATOM said:

i prefer the 10 a.m starts 

all week, ,  I've tried to figure out........ why the Browns would,  not want to start this game at 1pm EDT? ? hosting a team like Arizona..

If it's due to Fox's TV scheduling? Than, can't we do better than Mark Sanchez breaking down these QB's? and who's Kevin Kugler?

making no sense, to this games start time? Is the Circus in town? 🤹‍♂️.. a Concert clean up maybe? 

24 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I usually dont get out of bed until 10AM... I can't shake my 2nd shift mentality. 

sometimes it is difficult for me to be up that early on a sunday

1 minute ago, gumby73 said:

all week, ,  I've tried to figure out........ why the Browns would,  not want to start this game at 1pm EDT? ? hosting a team like Arizona..

If it's due to Fox's TV scheduling? Than, can't we do better than Mark Sanchez breaking down these QB's? and who's Kevin Kugler?

making no sense, to this games start time? Is the Circus in town? 🤹‍♂️.. a Concert clean up maybe? 

i just assumed it was for t.v

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

Maybe it's for the benefit of those fairweather Cardinals fans in Arizona. Don't forget that state is one of the oddballs (sort of makes sense) that doesn't use Daylight Savings Time. They'll get the game at 1PM local time. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I usually dont get out of bed until 10AM... I can't shake my 2nd shift mentality. 

I'm with ya there... 10 am for me unless I have an appointment to get too..

1 hour ago, ballpeen said:

I'll watch at the stadium.   As for getting up, I woke for years at 4AM and still do now that retired.  If i somehow sleep to 6am, I figure i am sick.

Sounds just like my dad, up with the chickens.   I was always a night owl.

On 10/15/2021 at 1:28 PM, hoorta said:

Same with me many, many years later,  so many years of 3-11 and midnight turns.  But working in maintenance until I was 29 we always found a handy ttv or radio.