THE BROWNS BOARD

More Blah Blah Blah

bigbambo

I was around here when Trump was Pres and all I heard was 

Trump and Stormy, Trump and Russia, Trump and his health, Trump and his kids, Trump and Ukraine, Trump and impeachment, Trump and Cohen, Trump and Russia piss, Trump killing Soleimani, Trump and the caged kids,  Trump and the wall, Trump and Little Rocket Man, Trump and China tariffs, Trump dumping The Who and many more..............................the regular group of left idiots laughed at all who believed different

I'll give you one....Stormy...

The rest has been proven to be egg in your face. So, wouldn't a normal person conclude that the Dims are full of shit......not these morons....double down and eat the same bizarre turds like ribeye and tators  

What are they doing well.......give me 5 things and thinking the Constitution is outdated is not one.......do like Biden....turn..and run

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bigbambo said:

Trump and Stormy, Trump and Russia, Trump and his health, Trump and his kids, Trump and Ukraine, Trump and impeachment, Trump and Cohen, Trump and Russia piss, Trump killing Soleimani, Trump and the caged kids,  Trump and the wall, Trump and Little Rocket Man, Trump and China tariffs, Trump dumping The Who and many more..............................the regular group of left idiots laughed at all who believed different

The rest has been proven to be egg in your face. So, wouldn't a normal person conclude that the Dims are full of shit......not these morons....double down and eat the same bizarre turds like ribeye and tators  

What are they doing well.......give me 5 things and thinking the Constitution is outdated is not one.......do like Biden....turn..and run

I wouldn't even give them Stormy. Paying out hush money is not a crime. This was also a nothingburger.

Dershowitz: Stormy Daniels Is A "Nothing" Case And "Sideshow," Almost None Of Avenatti's Predictions Have Come True | Video | RealClearPolitics

Lest we forget the "congressional hush money fund":

A 1995 law called the Congressional Accountability Act allows taxpayer funds to be used for paying settlements when members of Congress were accused of sexual harassment. Since then, $17 million of taxpayer money has been paid out in 264 individual cases.

It must be disclosed however that this is a little misleading. Fact Check states that not all of the $17 mil was used for sexual harassment hush money. Probably other types of unethical deeds committed by our elected officials.

Congressional Accountability and Hush Fund Elimination Act (2017; 115th Congress H.R. 4494) - GovTrack.us

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Gorka said:

I wouldn't even give them Stormy. Paying out hush money is not a crime. This was also a nothingburger.

Dershowitz: Stormy Daniels Is A "Nothing" Case And "Sideshow," Almost None Of Avenatti's Predictions Have Come True | Video | RealClearPolitics

Lest we forget the "congressional hush money fund":

A 1995 law called the Congressional Accountability Act allows taxpayer funds to be used for paying settlements when members of Congress were accused of sexual harassment. Since then, $17 million of taxpayer money has been paid out in 264 individual cases.

It must be disclosed however that this is a little misleading. Fact Check states that not all of the $17 mil was used for sexual harassment hush money. Probably other types of unethical deeds committed by our elected officials.

Congressional Accountability and Hush Fund Elimination Act (2017; 115th Congress H.R. 4494) - GovTrack.us

Actually for anyone who is outraged by President Trump's peccadilloes; unless you have never had sex with or tried to have sex with or wanted to have sex with any other woman than your own wife you should probably just s t f u.

🌞

WSS

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

The only reason I give them Stormy is.........questioning his mental state! :lol:  A freak is very alluring but Stormy is a skank.....I could have a tank full and never look twice at that shit 

Glad you clarified by including the .:lol:!  Was gonna say whether she was a skank or not doesn't change anything.

12 hours ago, bigbambo said:

What's appalling about this is that the democrats refused to accept Trump as the duly elected president  by spending 4 years trying to oust him.  instead of working with the guy. they were hell bent on opposing his every move.

What's even more appalling is that this 4 year witch hunt by the democrats should have resulted in the demise of the demonrat party, but it didn't. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Glad you clarified by including the .:lol:!  Was gonna say whether she was a skank or not doesn't change anything.

Like my priest use to say "you would need loop your tally wacker with a fan belt and pull just to keep in contact with a rim"

• Haha 1