THE BROWNS BOARD

We are tied with one of shittiest team in the entire league the rapists.

WarriorsRpussies

I love how Browns fans still try and make some kind of rivalry exist between the Steelers and the Stains.  The browns aren't even relevant in the NFL, so how can they be part of any kind of rivalry?  It's a shit organization, with shit coaches, and shit players, and shit fans.  That's why they're called the browns, it's the same color as shit.  Browns fans have always been delusional though, so stupidity is to be expected.  I love how high hopes are every year in Cleveland, and then the bubble just bursts...and it bursts quick too.  It's even better when all these stains fans come out of the woodwork and start complaining about the refs and how the NFL just doesn't like Cleveland, instead of just saying, Hey, we just happen to root for a sucky team.  Plus, in all reality, the NFL probably does hate Cleveland...nobody cares about them.  They'll probably take that team soon too.  Maybe give it to a real city!!

56 minutes ago, brownsruleforever said:

I love how Browns fans still try and make some kind of rivalry exist between the Steelers and the Stains.  The browns aren't even relevant in the NFL, so how can they be part of any kind of rivalry?  It's a shit organization, with shit coaches, and shit players, and shit fans.  That's why they're called the browns, it's the same color as shit.  Browns fans have always been delusional though, so stupidity is to be expected.  I love how high hopes are every year in Cleveland, and then the bubble just bursts...and it bursts quick too.  It's even better when all these stains fans come out of the woodwork and start complaining about the refs and how the NFL just doesn't like Cleveland, instead of just saying, Hey, we just happen to root for a sucky team.  Plus, in all reality, the NFL probably does hate Cleveland...nobody cares about them.  They'll probably take that team soon too.  Maybe give it to a real city!!

"Brownsruleforever" ?? Odd name for you kiddo.

You better pipe down or your second post may be your last.

The Browns beat the Squealers twice in a row. Aside from that, one teams domination over their rival doesnt invalidate the rivalry.. Wins and losses do not define a rivalry.  OSU  and Michigan will always be one of the greatest college rivalries no matter how many times in a row we beat their ass.

11 hours ago, brownsruleforever said:

A12BA1AC-DC7E-4933-B5BB-9A13944DD6ED.jpeg

Eh, seeing the AFC north just makes me feel a certain way. Mainly it’s just that on top of all the losing of course the browns play in arguably the most consistent division in the NFL. You look at the bills, only game ahead, having a 99% chance of making the playoffs. life ain’t fair it just blows. 

21 hours ago, Gorka said:

"Brownsruleforever" ?? Odd name for you kiddo.

You better pipe down or your second post may be your last.

The Browns beat the Squealers twice in a row. Aside from that, one teams domination over their rival doesnt invalidate the rivalry.. Wins and losses do not define a rivalry.  OSU  and Michigan will always be one of the greatest college rivalries no matter how many times in a row we beat their ass.

He's gone Gorka. Z gave him the permanent boot as a troll. That said, it can get dicey as we found out a few years ago with a persistent Ravens a-hole hiding behind a  VPN. There are ways to deal with that problem,  but it's a royal pain.

• Upvote 3

On 10/18/2021 at 4:28 PM, Browns149 said:

Sadly, it won’t be the last 

probably not........can't blame the injuries.....other teams have them to....the cards had one of the best pass rushers out and several other players also....the ravens are ravaged also, yet they look like sb contenders.....and the browns.....bleckkkkkkkkkkkk.....need to call stephen king and get his opinion, since he writes the best horror novels...

13 hours ago, jrb12711 said:

Eh, seeing the AFC north just makes me feel a certain way. Mainly it’s just that on top of all the losing of course the browns play in arguably the most consistent division in the NFL. You look at the bills, only game ahead, having a 99% chance of making the playoffs. life ain’t fair it just blows. 

we have just been leapfrogged by the  bengals....burrow is the real deal, they need one more good draft and they are going to be the talk of the nfl next yr....only they will back it up....not like this piece of shit we have.....

C'mon fans, a 2 game losing streak is causing all this angst? 

Am I bummed? Of course. Does it look good right now? Sadly it does not. Am I worried about the Broncos game?-yes, we have a real awful history vs them.

Won't stop me from watching. Won't stop me from going to the games.

We've got our best team in years. We have a good coach and front office. Some star players. 

Seems like some fans thought we were the Patriots dynasty or something. While this 2 game losing streak and injury mess has dampened your enthusiasm, keep it real. 

• Like 1

It was the 2019 season that the Browns were considered by many to be Super Bowl contenders, but rather the season  ended up being a disaster. 

5 reasons Browns can win the Super Bowl this year (fansided.com)

That said, it's still way to early to throw in the towel. I aint giving up just yet.

Rather than of "Hard Knocks", this team shoulda been featured on "Unsolved Mysteries".

21 hours ago, browns52 said:

probably not........can't blame the injuries.....other teams have them to....the cards had one of the best pass rushers out and several other players also....the ravens are ravaged also, yet they look like sb contenders.....and the browns.....bleckkkkkkkkkkkk.....need to call stephen king and get his opinion, since he writes the best horror novels...

Those teams don’t have a hurt QB though