THE BROWNS BOARD

It's Steeler Week !

gumby73

23 hours ago, ATOM said:

so your saying to start d johnson  in fantasy football ?

Sure. If I had him a probably would, he's good. I said I expect a close game which means I expect the Browns run game to be efficient. I really don't think some of you realize how much I read. I know more about the Browns than a fair number of people that post here. The Steelers are a work in progress. Why don't you check the win rates for tj watt and Heyward. You may want to let baker know. 

3 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Cal this is stupid. I don't give a single shit about any of this and haven't for a long time. Shall I dig up Kareem hunt kicking his gf in the face? Be better. 

you can, but Hunt apologized. Your dirtbag lowlife three rivers scum sucking sombeitch qb never apologized - Hunt made a mistake in his life. your lowlife qb IS a mistake. Have a nice day. and I wasn't responding to anything you posted, I was responding to what dick mellon said. So, don't be one.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you can, but Hunt apologized. Your dirtbag lowlife three rivers scum sucking sombeitch qb never apologized - Hunt made a mistake in his life. your lowlife qb IS a mistake. Have a nice day. and I wasn't responding to anything you posted, I was responding to what dick mellon said. So, don't be one.

Did it hurt to share cnn articles? 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

different subject - sports. try to keep to it. And I hope you have a wonderful day except for while the Browns are playing the squealers.

10 minutes ago, Gorka said:

So Browns fans are rednecks?

Are you a redneck Dutch?

And the 2021 award for the worst reply to a joke goes to... 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Connor couldn't stay healthy. He's not a bell cow as a result. He certainly could be but injuries prevented that.  

Still you defended the statement I mentioned, hence my post. Don't come with the BS if you aren't going to look at the big picture ;)

8 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Cal this is stupid. I don't give a single shit about any of this and haven't for a long time. Shall I dig up Kareem hunt kicking his gf in the face? Be better. 

I bet you give a shit that Ben sucks. Diminished skills. Hes going to end his career not with a storybook ending like Peyton and Elway, but as a big fat loser. 

His backups...Haskins and the racist are better than him.

53 minutes ago, Nero said:

Still you defended the statement I mentioned, hence my post. Don't come with the BS if you aren't going to look at the big picture ;)

His health is the only reason he wasn't a bell cow. He's a good running back. He just can't seem to handle a bell cow role and that's what the steelers wanted him to be. He's been pretty damn solid in AZ. I still stand by what I said about him being a very good running back. 

54 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I bet you give a shit that Ben sucks. Diminished skills. Hes going to end his career not with a storybook ending like Peyton and Elway, but as a big fat loser. 

His backups...Haskins and the racist are better than him.

Ben is fine. He doesn't have the mobility so he can't improvise as much as he used to and that has forced him to change the way he approaches the game. Our line was also pretty bad out of the gate. Haskins is unlikely to be it and you still implying Rudolph said anything racist is amusing. You would think if he said something racist other players would have heard it. No one backed it up. Garrett used that as an out to his poor out of character decision. All of which questions his character. I would be willing to bet we have a free agent qb next season to couple with a rookie. I will sleep soundly this week knowing you are worried about Sunday. 

On 10/27/2021 at 8:56 PM, Vagitron said:

I wouldn't take any of them over Harris and that's not a slight to chubb, hunt, Johnson or Felton. Harris is going to be special and he's the genuine article off the field. His media days are refreshing and amusing. 

OMG- you are SO totally full of shit. Harris' best game was against the Broncos- and our 3rh stringer Johnson outgained him by 20 yards.  

11 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

His health is the only reason he wasn't a bell cow. He's a good running back. He just can't seem to handle a bell cow role and that's what the Steelers wanted him to be. He's been pretty damn solid in AZ. I still stand by what I said about him being a very good running back. 

In other words- he sucked- so we let him walk.  

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Sorry you were offended. If I were a redneck I wouldn't think my comment was funny either.

Seems like I will have to keep waiting if I want a half inteligent answer... 

6 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Yinz are new to being winners after being losers for so long, so it will take a while for you to adjust your attitude to a winner's attitude.  I never liked Big Ben when he was an asshole back when he set the all time Steelers QB record of getting banned from every bar and restaurant in PIT but he has matured and grown out of it.  I will always be a dick, but Ben? not so much anymore. 

Try to learn how to act like a winner.  Have a sense of quiet confidence.  Is yinz still a 10 point favorite without knowing who yinz's QB is yet? If so, then act like it.

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

OMG- you are SO totally full of shit. Harris' best game was against the Broncos- and our 3rh stringer Johnson outgained him by 20 yards.  

In other words- he sucked- so we let him walk.  

Our offensive line was not good earlier in the year. It's still not great. You know this or at least should know this. I'd take Harris over chubb but I'm not implying it's by a mile. I AGAIN am not throwing shade at Chubb. 

Edit: Connor isn't sucking in Arizona. He couldn't stay healthy for the steelers. I'm glad it's working out for him in AZ. He's a classy dude. 

Baker Mayfield cleared medical... Starts

#Browns ruled Out... CB Denzel Ward (hamstring), WR Donovan Peoples-Jones (groin) and S Richard LeCounte III (discipline).

Questionable: WR Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder), DE Jadeveon Clowney (ankle/groin/knee), CB A.J. Green (groin), DT Malik Jackson (ankle), DE Takk McKinley (groin)

RB Coach Stump Mitchell is OUT undisclosed Medical issue (brownsnation reports Stump's former playing knee injury)

CB Herb Miller activated up from PS #29

Late adds.. 
#Browns fullback Johnny Stanton was added to the injury report today(Friday) as limited with a calf injury. 
Eric Ebron is out for the Browns game with a hamstring injury. Melvin Ingram is doubtful.

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:
Baker Mayfield cleared medical... Starts

#Browns ruled Out... CB Denzel Ward (hamstring), WR Donovan Peoples-Jones (groin) and S Richard LeCounte III (discipline).

Questionable: WR Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder), DE Jadeveon Clowney (ankle/groin/knee), CB A.J. Green (groin), DT Malik Jackson (ankle), DE Takk McKinley (groin)

RB Coach Stump Mitchell is OUT undisclosed Medical issue

CB Herb Miller activated up from PS #29

His throwing motion is pretty noticibly off. I get it's steelers week but keenum is a capable backup. I saw some videos today of him at practice. What good is his arm if he dislocates his shoulder again? I'm ready for any and all hits on baker to be labeled as dirty, let's just put that out there right now. If the Browns were smart they would shut him down and get him healthy. I'd rather face hobbled Mayfield over healthy keenum. No bs. 

16 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

His throwing motion is pretty noticibly off. I get it's steelers week but keenum is a capable backup. I saw some videos today of him at practice. What good is his arm if he dislocates his shoulder again? I'm ready for any and all hits on baker to be labeled as dirty, let's just put that out there right now. If the Browns were smart they would shut him down and get him healthy. I'd rather face hobbled Mayfield over healthy keenum. No bs. 

Don't try telling that to Zombo. He's of the opinion a 1\2 crippled Mayfield is a better option than Keenum. The Browns may be smart, but MHO Mayfield is being pretty dumb wanting to get out there ASAP. There's several of us here who think Baker should sit this one out- and try to get as healthy as possible for the Bengals the following week.  

The Browns Fan Boys are ignoring (like Baker is) that the next shoulder dislocation will probably be the last one this year. Say HI to IR.  :(   

16 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I'm ready for any and all hits on baker to be labeled as dirty, let's just put that out there right now.

you are still proud of this too? sick stuff.

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

I'm ready for any and all hits on baker to be labeled as dirty, let's just put that out there right now.

If the Browns were smart they would shut him down and get him healthy.   Bake Healthy? is 8 weeks or more.....65% of the league might* be healthy?

OL's you've played...Bills / LVR  / Cinn   / GB   / Den  / Sea....... Who's at the Browns level with Wills & Conklin back rested? GB? Bills?

D'ernest Johnson proved well in pass pro vs. Denver.. We're not seeing a huge Hunt loss here..

Bakes running legs are fine... If ya can catch him? Drop him softly ;)  ... D.Ward not seeing J.Johnson nor Claypool is my real bother..Troy Hill & Greedy..huge factors   

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Don't try telling that to Zombo. He's of the opinion a 1\2 crippled Mayfield is a better option than Keenum. The Browns may be smart, but MHO Mayfield is being pretty dumb wanting to get out there ASAP. There's several of us here who think Baker should sit this one out- and try to get as healthy as possible for the Bengals the following week.  

The Browns Fan Boys are ignoring (like Baker is) that the next shoulder dislocation will probably be the last one this year. Say HI to IR.  :(   

His shoulder does not look good. Zombo is 100% wrong too. Keenum is a very solid backup. I'd say he's one of the best in the league. No way do I trot baker out there. No matter how good your line is right now they aren't likely to completely shutdown watt, Heyward and Highsmith as mentioned. I also agree that if he dislocates again he's probably shutdown for the season. 

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

OL's you've played...Bills / LVR  / Cinn   / GB   / Den  / Sea....... Who's at the Browns level with Wills & Conklin back rested? GB? Bills?

D'ernest Johnson proved well in pass pro vs. Denver.. We're not seeing a huge Hunt loss here..

Bakes running legs are fine... If ya can catch him? Drop him softly ;)  ... D.Ward not seeing J.Johnson nor Claypool is my real bother..Troy Hill & Greedy..huge factors   

Guess we are gonna find out. Heyward and watt lead the league in several rush categories. Good luck. 

3 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Great! Well, he's not a pussy and he's going to bitchslap you, so ... See you Sunday Night!

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Oh you Mofos are so dramatic. 

Half crippled? Stef says he's essentially 100%

Z