THE BROWNS BOARD

It's Steeler Week !

gumby73

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Oh you Mofos are so dramatic. 

Half crippled? Stef says he's essentially 100%

Z

Something Stef is obligated to say- when Baker told him... ""Full speed ahead, and damn the torpedoes!!"   

1) Z, I'll say this in all honesty. You'd have to be goddamn blind to not notice (and I'm far from a QB mechanics expert) that harness is seriously affecting on how he's able to throw the ball. Orlovski (former NFL QB) thinks differently? Whatever. Obviously compensating- because he sure as hell doesn't have normal range of motion in his left arm wearing that harness. 

From that article... "We don’t know exactly what will happen with Mayfield the rest of the season. He doesn’t know either. Mayfield is a competitor and wants to play; that is obvious." No shit. He can't "protect" himself from a blindside hit. AFAIK, Baker doesn't have eyes in the back of his head.  

2) In my Friday Evening wanderings I was able to have chats with some serious fans of other teams... Green Bay, Jets, and Bengals... Mif is a Bengals season ticket holder.  FWIW, they unanimously agree- Baker is fucking nuts for wanting to play on Sunday.  

2 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Guess we are gonna find out. Heyward and watt lead the league in several rush categories. Good luck. 

This is the best offensive line in the league and the Steelers know that after the last meeting.

Good Luck to you

Watt is a GREAT player but it’s hard to do what you do best (rush the passer) when we are running 20 times in the 4th Quarter. 

25 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Something Stef is obligated to say- when Baker told him... ""Full speed ahead, and damn the torpedoes!!"   

1) Z, I'll say this in all honesty. You'd have to be goddamn blind to not notice (and I'm far from a QB mechanics expert) that harness is seriously affecting on how he's able to throw the ball. Orlovski (former NFL QB) thinks differently? Whatever. Obviously compensating- because he sure as hell doesn't have normal range of motion in his left arm wearing that harness. 

From that article... "We don’t know exactly what will happen with Mayfield the rest of the season. He doesn’t know either. Mayfield is a competitor and wants to play; that is obvious." No shit. He can't "protect" himself from a blindside hit. AFAIK, Baker doesn't have eyes in the back of his head.  

2) In my Friday Evening wanderings I was able to have chats with some serious fans of other teams... Green Bay, Jets, and Bengals... Mif is a Bengals season ticket holder.  FWIW, they unanimously agree- Baker is fucking nuts for wanting to play on Sunday.  

They sound like pussies.

QBs are always one hit from getting fucked up ... it's part of the game.

If he gets hit on the left shoulder again, and gets re-injured, even with the new harness,  then Case comes in and finishes off the win, and Bake goes back on watch.

It's not like a left shoulder injury will end his career. He says he's ready, Stef says he's ready, doctors say he's ready ... but some mamby pamby fans think "he's nuts". Oh well, just some more proving folks wrong for Bake.

Z

1 minute ago, Zombo said:

They sound like pussies.

QBs are always one hit from getting fucked up ... it's part of the game.

If he gets hit on the left shoulder again, and gets re-injured, then Case comes in and finishes off the win, and Bake goes back on watch.

It's not like a left shoulder injury will end his career. He says he's ready, Stef says he's ready, doctors say he's ready ... but some mamby pamby fans think "he's nuts". Oh well, just some more proving folks wrong for Bake.

Z

And Baker sounded borderline arrogant earlier.  Or you forget him Saying "I'll make the decision if I play or not." He backtracked on that- but I'll bet the ranch he's still thinking it. I doubt Stef will have the balls to pull him if he comes out and starts throwing passes into different area codes his receivers are located in against the Steelers. 

Then prove us cautious guys wrong Sunday Baker. We're pulling for you. 

21 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

This is the best offensive line in the league and the Steelers know that after the last meeting.

Good Luck to you

Watt is a GREAT player but it’s hard to do what you do best (rush the passer) when we are running 20 times in the 4th Quarter. 

Watt isn't the only one wrecking shop. Heyward has been unstoppable. However you aren't wrong. Our run d has to be better. 

9 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And Baker sounded borderline arrogant earlier.  Or you forget him Saying "I'll make the decision if I play or not." He backtracked on that- but I'll bet the ranch he's still thinking it. I doubt Stef will have the balls to pull him if he comes out and starts throwing passes into different area codes his receivers are located in against the Steelers. 

Then prove us cautious guys wrong Sunday Baker. We're pulling for you. 

1. I want my quarterbacks arrogant.

2. Stef has huge balls.

3. I have no doubts he'll be sharp.

Z

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

And he's already got Najee Harris up on the level of Franco Harris.  :D  

LOL. Najee is a very, very good running back. Big, fast, tough, durable. But it still depends on his offensive line.

Advantage: Browns rbs. He isn't an elusive runner, but a tough one. First game - vs Buffalo - Harris had 16 carries for 45 yards.

Against Denver - he had 23 carries for 122 yards and a td.  D'Ernest JOhnson had 22 carries and 146 yards, with Hance at RT, and Wills playing despite being questionable. Just interesting. Doesn't make Najee another Franco Harris, for goodness sakes.

12 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

LOL. Najee is a very, very good running back. Big, fast, tough, durable. But it still depends on his offensive line.

Vag can dress as Pitts. 6th blocker 🤓

Non factor- Najee, still won't get to 68.5 yards rushing

image.jpeg.7b57e7018486f22075d5dd32cf9f560c.jpeg

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2021/10/30/steelers-offensive-line-struggles-are-real/

• Upvote 1

The squealers will try to get in cheap shots. It's their edge to winning big games. It's history, all too often.

They know their offensive line isn't playing well. They won't protect rapistbooger very long, expect quick throws. The Browns

miss the playmaking of Owusu-Kamorah. and his speed and explosiveness.

They know they can't stop the Browns running game.

Watch for a flagrant violent unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on the squealers, especially if they are losing.
it's what they do when they have to win.

dirtbag stinking cheapshot sombeitches.........

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2021/10/30/steelers-offensive-line-struggles-are-real/

On 10/27/2021 at 7:54 PM, Vagitron said:

Grossi is a moron.

Not gonna get much of an argument round here bout dat...

Now let's talk OL... ;)  MG gonna hat trick BIg Ben... but no oiledriveing, :)