THE BROWNS BOARD

Hall of Fame clickbait

https://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/2021/10/every-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-inductee-ranked-in-order-of-greatness.html

I would have to imagine that anybody reading this would find different reasons to believe that the whole list is horseshit. At least from number two on down. Sort of like that wknr overrated underrated or sweet spot. Pretty obvious that the writers are woke.

WSS

On 10/30/2021 at 9:17 PM, gumby73 said:

They paid writers to rank this list?

I would not want anyone to know my name, attaching me to that list.. 

garbage... 

It’s one writer’s opinion. 

I don’t know about “greatness”, but l’m on board with recognizing Chuck Berry as one of the most influential dudes in rock n roll. The guy basically led the way with how fun and easy power chords could be when backed to a 4/4 beat. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2021 at 12:15 AM, Ibleedbrown said:

It’s one writer’s opinion. 

I don’t know about “greatness”, but l’m on board with recognizing Chuck Berry as one of the most influential dudes in rock n roll. The guy basically led the way with how fun and easy power chords could be when backed to a 4/4 beat. 

Chuck Berry was also an asshole to his band mates...   I have heard several stories. Very shitty human being...