THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🟫⬜🟧Official Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread 🟧⬜🟫🏈

gumby73

ANyone else getting the feelings we came out today to show OBJ how badly he fucked up?

This is Carol coaching Hospital before he took off like an ambulance... :)....." can find the effin clip... dammit.. Ford vs Farrari...

"Wait for it.... wait for it.... Now"

3 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

ANyone else getting the feelings we came out today to show OBJ how badly he fucked up?

This is Carl coaching Hospital before he took off like an ambulance... :)

I like to imagine that OBJ is being forced to watch this game, along the lines of 'A Clockwork Orange'. 

clockwork orange forced watch.jpeg

25 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

But I don’t think you can make contact with a WR before the ball arrives. 

So here are what you're not allowed to do via nfl rules

• (a) Contact by a player who is not playing the ball that restricts the opponent’s opportunity to make the catch; (HILL WAS MAKING A PLAY ON THE BALL) 
  • (b) Playing through the back of an opponent in an attempt to make a play on the ball; (AS I MENTIONED EARLIER HE DIDN'T RUN THROUGH THE BACK OF HIM HE RAN IN FRONT OF HIM WHICH COMES IN LATER DOWN THE LIST)
  • (c) Grabbing an opponent’s arm(s) in such a manner that restricts his opportunity to catch a pass; (N/A)
  • (d) Extending an arm across the body of an opponent, thus restricting his ability to catch a pass, and regardless of whether the
    player committing such act is playing the ball; (N/A)
  • (e) Cutting off the path of an opponent by making contact with him, without playing the ball; (THIS DOESN'T APPLY AS HE DID CUT HIM OFF BUT HE IS ALLOWED TO DO THAT IF HE IS PLAYING THE BALL AS LONG AS HE DOESN'T RUN THROUGH HIM) 
  • (f) Hooking an opponent in an attempt to get to the ball in such a manner that it causes the opponent’s body to turn prior to the
    ball arriving; or (N/A)
  • (g) Initiating contact with an opponent by shoving or pushing off, thus creating separation. (N/A)

My notes designated by caps and in parentheses. And how about chubb

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

'A Clockwork Orange'. 

Ah ... a bit of ultra-violence...

I'm singing in the rain... just singing in trge rain...

One of the 20 or so movies on my all-time topten list...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

is that not 3 turnovers? 

7 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

So here are what you're not allowed to do via nfl rules

• (a) Contact by a player who is not playing the ball that restricts the opponent’s opportunity to make the catch; (HILL WAS MAKING A PLAY ON THE BALL) 
  • (b) Playing through the back of an opponent in an attempt to make a play on the ball; (AS I MENTIONED EARLIER HE DIDN'T RUN THROUGH THE BACK OF HIM HE RAN IN FRONT OF HIM WHICH COMES IN LATER DOWN THE LIST)
  • (c) Grabbing an opponent’s arm(s) in such a manner that restricts his opportunity to catch a pass; (N/A)
  • (d) Extending an arm across the body of an opponent, thus restricting his ability to catch a pass, and regardless of whether the
    player committing such act is playing the ball; (N/A)
  • (e) Cutting off the path of an opponent by making contact with him, without playing the ball; (THIS DOESN'T APPLY AS HE DID CUT HIM OFF BUT HE IS ALLOWED TO DO THAT IF HE IS PLAYING THE BALL AS LONG AS HE DOESN'T RUN THROUGH HIM) 
  • (f) Hooking an opponent in an attempt to get to the ball in such a manner that it causes the opponent’s body to turn prior to the
    ball arriving; or (N/A)
  • (g) Initiating contact with an opponent by shoving or pushing off, thus creating separation. (N/A)

My notes designated by caps and in parentheses. And how about chubb

Part B there…I don’t know…I’d  have to see the play again. 

1 minute ago, hx214 said:

RedZone play calling has been bad Kev...

Feel like we are trying to get Landry the ball. He fell down on that 3rd down pass and there was nothing else...

it's been a 1 read dirt path.. followed by fire-drills