THE BROWNS BOARD

Let's Go Brandon

Axe

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

More amusing? Maybe one with your guy Joe and Hunter sharing a crack pipe?

WSS 

Oh. I'd like to see that if you have any.   I did like the old MAD Magazine take on a very real situation.   

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

Oh. I'd like to see that if you have any.   I did like the old MAD Magazine take on a very real situation.   

Real situation? So you are under the impression that is some way members of Trumps family are stupid crooked or exactly what?

( besides the usual because it's Trump and "we hates it we hates it forever."

WSS

WSS 

Shove It Down Her F**king Throat': Biden Family Knew ...

On September 22, 2018, according to the texts, Hunter Biden was complaining to Ashley Biden about his estranged lover Hallie Biden, the widowed wife of the late Beau Biden. Hallie was frustrated with Hunter, who at this point had spent months away from his family, according to his text messages, using drugs and sleeping with prostitutes in a ...

Joe Biden Is Walter And Other Democrat Doppelgangers - Def ...

Equally as non-shocking, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg is actually Mad Magazine mascot Alfred E. Newman. It turns out he should be worried about a lot of stuff including his lack of qualifications for a cabinet position and probably HIV: Somewhat shocking, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen is wuss rocker Ed Sheeran.

Hunter Biden's Prostitute Videos Indict His Father And U.S ...

A Russian woman, a drug dealer, and two of his compatriots may have stolen a laptop from Hunter Biden in 2018, Hunter told a prostitute in another sex video, leaving the president's son ...

Unearthed video shows a naked Hunter Biden claiming ...

Hunter Biden claimed Russians stole another one of his laptops for blackmail while he was close to overdosing in a Las Vegas hotel room, DailyMail.com can reveal.. The alleged incident would mean ...

Hunter Biden's laptop shows sleazy life that makes ...

Hunter Biden spent $21,000 on an adult 'live cam' site, and $11,400 in a strip club in a single night- laptop lays bare the world of depravity that makes him a target for blackmail. The 50-year ...

Hunter Biden with Topless 14-Year-Old Girl in Photos?

Hunter sent a text admitting this to his father, Joe Biden. — Robg🔥🔥🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🐣🍎🧱🏋️👑🇺🇸 (@reubing) October 20, 2020 Dates from leaked messages suggest that the girl at the center of concern is the currently 16-year-old Natalie Biden , who is active on social media, campaigning for her ...

4 hours ago, Axe said:

Just imagine if Hunter's last name was Trump

I wonder how many people really care about it,  I don't.   Hunter just tabloid blah blah blah fodder.

I do however wonder how much inside information or maybe video Putin has on our former president #45.......look into that !  :ph34r:

8 hours ago, mjp28 said:

I wonder how many people really care about it,  I don't.   Hunter just tabloid blah blah blah fodder.

I do however wonder how much inside information or maybe video Putin has on our former president #45.......look into that !  :ph34r:

Pretty sure they did and found nothing.  Good rumor mill for the fake news media however.  Looks like you and the other communists bought into it!:D

• Thanks 3

10 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Maybe we can have a Robert Mueller investigation looking into that?

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Axe said:

Seriously, what is wrong with this guy?

image.thumb.png.2915bfdf3d114d75c18ea9de05f9ac39.png

I figured that one had to have been photoshopped oh, nobody could be that stupid. Apparently I was wrong. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10351263/Joe-Biden-says-bit-progress-home-testing-kits-private-calls-Tuesday.html

You know what is NOT photoshopped?

https://lc.org/PDFs/Trump.Accomplishments.FINAL.pdf

know what else won't be photoshopped?

just ONE thing that Hoorta, TEx, forget woodpecker, 149, mjp, neo, any other liberal wingnut trolling hater for fun....

ONE THING that they can name that their heartthrob obaMao commie or their doddering fake human being biden

have EVER done good/great FOR AMERICA in their careers.

Name one.

Won't be photoshopped. I haven't gotten one yet.

We'll see if they can put up. or....

to put you all back on topic Brandon Brown could not find a sponsor this year because of all the "lets go brandon" stuff  untill now LGBcoin is going to sponsor Brandon for next year and his car is red white and blue with stars on it

so i say suck it corporate america 

• 3 weeks later...