THE BROWNS BOARD

Turkey Joe Jones hit has delayed effects.....

bigbambo

Bradshaw go F*#k yourself

Rogers didn't lie when he said he was "immunized"

He just didn't say it was monoclonal antibody infusion treatments.

He also doesn't "OWE" an explanation as to his fear of the untested vaccine due to an allergic reaction he may have - except he did say that.

He, like all others here who don't prescribe this vaccine, has every right to speak out against the mandate requirement. NFL included 

Actually Aaron Rodgers can blow me. I'd have had a lot more respect if he'd just said kiss my ass I'm not taking the shot because im a free American. Instead he tried to spin it with some sort of bulshit. And if you are too scared to take the risk but go out on the football field every week where the risk of brain damage or any other permanent injury exists every time the ball is snapped.....

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually Aaron Rodgers can blow me. I'd have had a lot more respect if he'd just said kiss my ass I'm not taking the shot because im a free American. Instead he tried to spin it with some sort of bulshit. And if you are too scared to take the risk but go out on the football field every week where the risk of brain damage or any other permanent injury exists every time the ball is snapped.....

WSS

He probably could with a pair of tweezers and his small lips.  He risks all you stated and prepared his whole life to achieve it ......oh you'ld respect him for getting involved with the stupid fucks that got duped into taking this goo bashing him endlessly.   If he would not have tested positive no one would know.  You think these studs push past people to get this gunk that does nothing?  Brady?  no way