THE BROWNS BOARD

Gimmee the People and free my soul

Icecube

That song by Dobie Gray does not say "Gimmee the people" but I thought it did. So did many others, because when I entered "Gimme of the people" into Youtube, it came up. It's actually called "Drift Away" and the lyrics say "gimmee the beat boys" not gimmee the people."

Any how, I thought of my original understanding when it came to the Browns "Peoples." He needs more balls thrown his way, especially deep ones. He is legit. Now without the whiner gobbling up targets, I expect Peoples to me more involved in the passing attack,  further opening up the offense.

3 hours ago, Icecube said:

That song by Dobie Gray does not say "Gimmee the people" but I thought it did. So did many others, because when I entered "Gimme of the people" into Youtube, it came up. It's actually called "Drift Away" and the lyrics say "gimmee the beat boys" not gimmee the people."

Any how, I thought of my original understanding when it came to the Browns "Peoples." He needs more balls thrown his way, especially deep ones. He is legit. Now without the whiner gobbling up targets, I expect Peoples to me more involved in the passing attack,  further opening up the offense.

I thought it was "Give me the Peoples"

Which is exactly what Baker said when they call him in Tuesday morning and asked him who he would rather have starting the rest of the year ... OBJ or DPJ.

Z

• Like 1
  • Haha 1