THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Vs. Patriots - Where to Watch

Ibleedbrown

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=10

Looks like a good chunk of the country will get to see the Browns game this weekend. Exceptions are New York, part of Indiana and Illinois, and most of the south. The part of Oklahoma that still loves Baker has pretty much taken over all of the western states except for the pockets of resistance in the part of Wyoming that still loves Josh Allen and the part of North Dakota that still loves Carson Wentz. 

53A73F0B-5751-4132-BD01-5B2926666A80.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Southern Florida especially around the Tamiami highway is certainly Cleveland vs New England county.

The rest of NY, NE looks pretty much chopped up around the Buffalo vs NY Jets..... looks like some unhappy viewers there.

At least most of Ohio and all of WVA will get to see the BROWNS !

GO BROWNS !

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Southern Florida especially around the Tamiami highway is certainly Cleveland vs New England county.

The rest of NY, NE looks pretty much chopped up around the Buffalo vs NY Jets..... looks like some unhappy viewers there.

At least most of Ohio and all of WVA will get to see the BROWNS !

Except those poor fans in Van Wert who are stuck with the Fort Wayne feed of the Colts game.  :(  I didn't realize it's a fair drive up to Toledo, or even Findlay from there. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Except those poor fans in Van Wert who are stuck with the Fort Wayne feed of the Colts game.  :(  I didn't realize it's a fair drive up to Toledo, or even Findlay from there. 

That's right across the border from our old manufacturing plant in St Joe, IN which is in the FW/INDY, IN area.  I remember making that long drive from my office in Boardman Ohio across Ohio to past Toledo turning left and straight down through miles of flat farm land and turning right headed across the Ohio|Indiana line.

Last population of St Joe I saw was 460, no kidding big plant just outside of town.

Screenshot_2021-11-10_190955.jpg