THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🟫⬜🟧Official Gameday Thread Browns at Patriots 🟧⬜🟫🏈

gumby73

5 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Going to be tough for wildcard. They keep losing all these non-division conference games

They've lost against practically all their opponents that will be fighting for a wild card spot so far.

Last week appears to be complete fool's gold. 

None of the issues plaguing this team has really been fixed. The Browns playoff chances are minimal, which is frustrating because I don't think there is a monster team in the AFC this season. The road was open for the Browns to really make a Super Bowl drive this year, and they've just careened off a cliff. 

3 minutes ago, Vambo said:

45 unanswered points!

And I thought Buffalo would bury the Jets.

NE 45  DAL 43   BUF 38 and almost done.

5-5 and to think that I thought they would finish  12-5.  Well a 7-0 run ?  It could happen.   :huh:  :lol:

8 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

5-5 and to think that I thought they would finish  12-5.  Well a 7-0 run ?  It could happen.   :huh:  :lol:

if they go 5-2 I'll be happy..

Baker has to have EVERYTHING go his way to succeed. 
If his first read isn’t there, he’s in trouble. 
He seems to panic when he has to start looking around

4 minutes ago, hx214 said:

Where? QB's R Us????

No just go to Craigslist under NFL franchise quarterbacks.

And fish try this......

468b04cc-a374-4b47-a009-bf593f688559_1.bd4d263d4d2f4b37b0a6b4eac028da02.jpeg

Not going to lie, Sundays are so much better when I can't actually watch the Browns. Just seeing the final score and getting the bad, or sometimes good news in one brutal instant followed by reading through the misery in the official game day thread is so much easier than living and dying with each and every snap.

Quick pole question:

Who did it worse in regards to pre-season hype followed by reality...... Us or The Eagles Dream Team?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Baker has to have EVERYTHING go his way to succeed. 
If his first read isn’t there, he’s in trouble. 
He seems to panic when he has to start looking around

I think he is hurting enough that he won't finish the season.

He did look good enough to take this club to the playoffs and win even before adding more talent and a coaching changes.  

HOF QB probably not here or anywhere.

1 minute ago, D Bone said:

Not going to lie, Sundays are so much better when I can't actually watch the Browns. Just seeing the final score and getting the bad, or sometimes good news in one brutal instant followed by reading through the misery in the official game day thread is so much easier than living and dying with each and every snap.

Quick pole question:

Who did it worse in regards to pre-season hype followed by reality...... Us or The Eagles Dream Team?

Good question and I’d say us. 
Top to bottom we had what many talking heads called the best roster in the NFL.  Looking back at last season we caught some breaks (even though COVID hit us harder than most teams) this year it has swung the other way. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

I think he is hurting enough that he won't finish the season.

He did look good enough to take this club to the playoffs and win even before adding more talent and a coaching changes.  

HOF QB probably not here or anywhere.

The injuries are definitely not helping, but he just doesn’t seem to be able to put the team on his shoulders and win a big game

He seems more of the game manager type, which can win games, if all is well, but when things are not going well, it just doesn’t happen for him

2 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Yep, went and took a nice nap when I saw the score getting out of hand in the first half. Only saving grace for the weekend was the U. of Texas losing to Kansas in Austin with a walkon fullback subbing in for his first game ever for an injured TE to catch the winning 2 point conversion in OT 57-56. First away win for Kansas since 2008. They were 31 point underdogs.🐩

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

Year 4 and he still holds the ball too long. 

Yes he does. He seems to have a lot of doubt when the first read isn’t there

1) this was not the game to lose our top 2 RB's.. see drive 1..nor Felton

2) while, I'm not saying our defense would have changed a thing..  Mac Jones was as solid of a QB play, I've seen all weekend..

3) tPatriots are no joke in their Bill designed pass coverage...rank top 4.. that's the phase of game that they want teams to have to attack...

we got shown door #3 ... slamming down on a shutout the rest of the way 

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

Got the bird already. I keep hearing there might be a shortage. So i got it early 🦃

spend a 150 at safeway and get a free turkey last year it was only a 100  anyway got ares today