THE BROWNS BOARD

3+ years in prison for wearing a funny suit

Westside Steve

55 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Kinda makes you wonder why there was no effort to bring some of the thousands of “peaceful protesters” in Portland, or Kenosha, or Chicago to trial?

https://apnews.com/article/american-protests-us-news-arrests-minnesota-burglary-bb2404f9b13c8b53b94c73f818f6a0b7

What are you talking about?

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I think now any of you guys that cry and bitch about third world countries Russia China Etc and the political prisoners should really just s t f u from now on.

https://www.aol.com/news/u-seeks-four-years-prison-110230723-170025096.html?soc_src=aolapp

WSS

Don't storm the capitol and commit a felony? Seems straight forward...

Equating that to what Putin does to political adversaries is peak "woe is me" conservative victimhood (no one does it better)

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Don't storm the capitol and commit a felony? Seems straight forward...

Caveat: if you're white

Equating that to what Putin does to political adversaries is peak "woe is me" conservative victimhood (no one does it better)

it bears comparison because some people whine  about political prisoners elsewhere. Can you think of any of the violent rioters over the last year-and-a-half getting any prison time at all? And if they did were they doing nothing more than walking around in a funny suit? 

WSS

54 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Nice article Pecker.

It mentioned arrests In Minnesota, NY, Philly, and LA, but nothing about arrests in the cities I posted about.

• Haha 1

Sounds like Democrat math to me. X number of arrests without responding to X numbers of prison terms. Sounds like x number of cases versus X number of actual illness but that aside... about 70 of those arrests actually saw the inside of a prison. Remember those were actually violent people. (The capital protesters were a bunch of middle-aged people Milling around) Of those 70 BLM rioters actually sentences and the average was a couple of years. Only 10 were sense to anything longer which averaged out about 5 years just a little longer than the sentence for standing around in a funny suit. Remember there were something like 25 people killed during the BLM riots. Only one person died at the Capitol that she was murdered but by a negro so it's okay.

WSS

The Constitution guarantees the right to peacefully assemble. Regardless of whether or not I agree with the message of the protest, as long as the protesters are peacefully assembled, then I have no right to impede their right to free speech.

BLM/Antifa/Jan6 protesters are no different under the law as long as they are peacefully demonstrating. Once you cross the line into rioting or looting, then the 1st amendment protection doesn't apply. Jan 6 rioters who broke into the capitol building and looted/vandalized public property are no different under the law than BLM/Antifa protesters who vandalized and destroyed public property in Kenosha, Seattle, Portland, etc.

In this case, "QAnonShaman" should be held liable for breaking into the Capitol and the House chambers, and those who damaged public property in the building should be charged as well.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

The Constitution guarantees the right to peacefully assemble. Regardless of whether or not I agree with the message of the protest, as long as the protesters are peacefully assembled, then I have no right to impede their right to free speech.

BLM/Antifa/Jan6 protesters are no different under the law as long as they are peacefully demonstrating. Once you cross the line into rioting or looting, then the 1st amendment protection doesn't apply. Jan 6 rioters who broke into the capitol building and looted/vandalized public property are no different under the law than BLM/Antifa protesters who vandalized and destroyed public property in Kenosha, Seattle, Portland, etc.

In this case, "QAnonShaman" should be held liable for breaking into the Capitol and the House chambers, and those who damaged public property in the building should be charged as well.

In case you're talking to me I don't disagree. He's clearly guilty of breaking and entering. And if every one of the violent protesters were charged and sentenced accordingly I would have much less problem with it. You? Also don't you think someone charged with assault with a deadly weapon and some of the other violent act that have gone on should be charged at a higher level? Or maybe even the same?

WSS

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

In case you're talking to me I don't disagree. He's clearly guilty of breaking and entering. And if every one of the violent protesters were charged and sentenced accordingly I would have much less problem with it. You? Also don't you think someone charged with assault with a deadly weapon and some of the other violent act that have gone on should be charged at a higher level? Or maybe even the same?

WSS

Absolutely. This shouldn't be a left-right issue, although that's unfortunately not a possibility right now. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Nice article Pecker.

It mentioned arrests In Minnesota, NY, Philly, and LA, but nothing about arrests in the cities I posted about.

https://www.koin.com/news/protests/portland-protest-arrests-by-the-numbers-through-feb-2021/

Arrests not having and you not being told that they're happening are not the same thing

You're fight to continue to lessen what January 6th was is both hilarious and sad. By next year it will have just been some door to door bible salesmen trying to spread the good word...

Rioters during the BLM protests have been arrested. Look it up. 

Jan 6th MAGA insurrectionists took pictures and videos, clear as day, of what they were doing. They bragged about it. And, funny enough, many weren't wearing masks. 

Much easier to find and arrest the guy posting on Parlor a video where he clearly breaks into a federal building. 

Arrest both groups. Prosecute to whatever makes sense within the law. But:

1) He wasn't just "wearing a funny hat". Don't be a moron. Don't be the guy you blame others for being on this board. Either you're that oblivious or you're choosing to be.

2) rioters from protests last summer have been arrested 

And

3) it is easier from a law enforcement perspective to find and arrest the criminals sharing their crimes, with evidence, on social media

my question is, this nuthatch (no sly reference at all to the local birdbrain)

was a mental case - why not a psych ward ?

prison will help how? he won't even understand enough

to realize why he's there, I suppose.

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Are you ten years old? You're getting more pathetic by the day man. Just try to not think about me for a day. Christ

nobody thinks about you. we just let you know yor posts are nearly always attempted self-aggrandizement, but it comes off like you are "off".2joqi3.jpg

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

nobody thinks about you. we just let you know yor posts are nearly always attempted self-aggrandizement, but it comes off like you are "off".2joqi3.jpg

I appreciate reading opposing viewpoints. A bunch of people sitting around agreeing with one another rarely discovers any new insight. 

You ok man? Your behavior has always been pretty odd here, but you’ve lately ramped it up to some seemingly unhealthy levels with the random belittling and unhinged tirades. You’re coming off as an bully, frankly, and that’s a pretty awful person to be. Very little of what happens on a message board should cause you to act that way, and if it does it’s more of a reflection on your own emotional instability than anything else. 

Stick to the thread topics like you mostly did in your first of 3 posts here about Jacob Chansley. It was a valid point about his mental illness, and l’m curious how much consideration that was given during the court case. 

20 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I appreciate reading opposing viewpoints. A bunch of people sitting around agreeing with one another rarely discovers any new insight. 

You ok man? Your behavior has always been pretty odd here, but you’ve lately ramped it up to some seemingly unhealthy levels with the random belittling and unhinged tirades. You’re coming off as an bully, frankly, and that’s a pretty awful person to be. Very little of what happens on a message board should cause you to act that way, and if it does it’s more of a reflection on your own emotional instability than anything else. 

Stick to the thread topics like you mostly did in your first of 3 posts here about Jacob Chansley. It was a valid point about his mental illness, and l’m curious how much consideration that was given during the court case. 

Come now; bully? We're all men here and can easily tell anybody else to go f*** off. I doubt the Woodpecker is going to do himself in over some crap from Cal.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Come now; bully? We're all men here and can easily tell anybody else to go f*** off. I doubt the Woodpecker is going to do himself in over some crap from Cal.

WSS

Sure we can. We can do lots of things that are arbitrary and make ourselves look like complete jack wagons. Is that the kind of thing you’re into? I get that plenty of people are. Popcorn eaters and such. I don’t know if it’s age or l’m getting boring but it’s juvenile and tiresome for me. I’d like to see a better class of debate for the board. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I appreciate reading opposing viewpoints. A bunch of people sitting around agreeing with one another rarely discovers any new insight. You ok man? Your behavior has always been pretty odd here, but you’ve lately ramped it up to some seemingly unhealthy levels with the random belittling and unhinged tirades. You’re coming off as an bully, frankly, and that’s a pretty awful person to be. Very little of what happens on a message board should cause you to act that way, and if it does it’s more of a reflection on your own emotional instability than anything else. Stick to the thread topics like you mostly did in your first of 3 posts here about Jacob Chansley. It was a valid point about his mental illness, and l’m curious how much consideration that was given during the court case. 

I know - you are a wimpy liberal, and you can't stand trying to control the narrative, and control everything else. You liberals are attention whores - you just......can't........stand it when you aren't in control and aren't the center of attention. You also try to mind everyone else's business when you FEEL lonely.two-reasons-why-people-dont-mind-their-o

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I know - you are a wimpy liberal, and you can't stand trying to control the narrative, and control everything else. You liberals are attention whores - you just......can't........stand it when you aren't in control and aren't the center of attention. You also try to mind everyone else's business when you FEEL lonely.two-reasons-why-people-dont-mind-their-o

Says the only guy here who constantly goes on and on about feelings. 

Honestly Calf, how udderly ridiculous would it be if l hounded you after every post with little baby cow memes and stupid baby cow puns?

Moooove along bitter old man. Haw haw haw…

You would rightfully see it as the attention whore seeking move that it is and probably go on another dopey tirade about feelings and control. 

21 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Says the only guy here who constantly goes on and on about feelings. Honestly Calf, how udderly ridiculous would it be if l hounded you after every post with little baby cow memes and stupid baby cow puns?

Moooove along bitter old man. Haw haw haw…You would rightfully see it as the attention whore seeking move that it is and probably go on another dopey tirade about feelings and control. 

except woodpecker long ago caused his own woodpecker identity. Disturbing a hornet nest, gets you repercussions. the woodpecker's own aggressively belligerent attitude warranted the nickname. He "pecks" at every opportunity, all the time, nearly? every time.

Defending your little bird buddy is fine, though, albeit for no good reason. you libs never mind your own business. It's what you do.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

except woodpecker long ago caused his own woodpecker identity. Disturbing a hornet nest, gets you repercussions. the woodpecker's own aggressively belligerent attitude warranted the nickname. He "pecks" at every opportunity, all the time, nearly? every time.

Defending your little bird buddy is fine, though, albeit for no good reason. you libs never mind your own business. It's what you do.

Cud you further explain this hornet nest disturbance baby cow? I appreciate your vague reference to it, but can you detail what really started this beef? Perhaps chews a link that shows where it all began? 

image.gif