THE BROWNS BOARD

CHEW CHEW .........IS THAT THE TRAIN?

bigbambo

Still lovin those vaxsd?   Going to run out and get the 120 omicrom boosters?  Good God is that funny.....Get ya a double dose of that Pfizer gooo?  What ya got.....hows that ticker feelin?

Fire the unvaxxed.....hell no....lets shoot em!    

Learn something you fools.......to the elites, you are like dog shit on their shoe and they can smell real well!    LOL & GOOD DAY!

https://thepalmierireport.com/fda-expedites-review-process-for-omicron-vaxxes-and-drugs/

https://welovetrump.com/2021/12/03/u-s-court-orders-release-of-pfizer-covid-19-jab-data-over-1200-recorded-deaths-in-the-first-90-days/?utm_source=PTN&utm_medium=mixed&utm_campaign=PT

https://beckernews.com/the-fda-slaps-major-warning-about-pfizer-drug-as-vaccine-reactions-come-under-scrutiny-43355/?utm_source=BN&utm_medium=PTN

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

We know a LOT of folks who got the vaccines, most have. NOBODY has had any problem at all. NOBODY has died. A few got sick with covid, did good.

It's problem with "one size fits all". The tendency for the gov to want power over ALL people, is strong with any corrupt government.

A gov does not have to MANDATE something that people want to do, given their own choices.

MANDATE? I won't go for it. Body chemistries, dna's, etc etc etc etc....are magnificently complex.

"one size fits all" is bs. That goes for vaccine mandates, disarming a populace, "no child left behind", standardized tests in schools, "everyone has to ..." bunch of tyrannical garbage.

A free people are required to be allowed to be different. We all are. We need to be able to make our own decisions. No government has any right to establish that kind of authority.

• Upvote 3

Nobody has died........can you read?   Lots have died and they forgot to tell you sheep as you lined up.......fools!   

Go round up 5 year olds and look them directly in the eyes and tell them to get this shit ........you'll be a true democrat!   Maybe show them how well you spell as they get fucked -4-life.    Joe and all that voted for him....you should be ashamed of this great country you shit on!

4 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

Nobody has died........can you read?   Lots have died and they forgot to tell you sheep as you lined up.......fools!   

Go round up 5 year olds and look them directly in the eyes and tell them to get this shit ........you'll be a true democrat!   Maybe show them how well you spell as they get fucked -4-life.    Joe and all that voted for him....you should be ashamed of this great country you shit on!

If you're responding to Cal, he's saying that no one he knows has died from the vaccine.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gorka said:

If you're responding to Cal, he's saying that no one he knows has died from the vaccine.

That's like saying the earth is flat where I live.......

Thugs are running this shit show and PUSSIES get in line.....want me to put some cat faces up here..........go get this shit they want to tell you about 50 pages at a time over 50 years.........PUSSIES!

• Haha 1

Just now, Browns149 said:

Is that Fox news new site?

Try sticking to reality..............if you voted for Joe, you not smart enough to find the channel!    ..and you defend this nut?  Trying to be funny is the least of your problems!   Defund the Police!  Black Lives Matter!  ......how much more childish behavior can the dim dems demand

Build Back Better.  ...new slogan for the mentally challenged...you go 149....your face will be red in the future, dipshit

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

The documents represent recorded data from December 1, 2020 through February 28, 2021.

There was a total of 42,086 case reports containing 158,893 events.

25,957 of the events were listed as “nervous system disorders” and 17,283 of the events were listed as “musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders.”

As noted, Pfizer recorded 1,223 fatalities in the first three months of their COVID-19 jab rollout.

Oh, this is good odds with the no-math of today.

I love it when true patriots fall for the lefts lies and then defend them.   Admit you fucked up stupid

.....VAXXED MY ASS..

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

Try sticking to reality..............if you voted for Joe, you not smart enough to find the channel!    ..and you defend this nut?  Trying to be funny is the least of your problems!   Defund the Police!  Black Lives Matter!  ......how much more childish behavior can the dim dems demand

Build Back Better.  ...new slogan for the mentally challenged...you go 149....your face will be red in the future, dipshit

This is a joke, right? Someone is playing a character. Has to be. 

Bravo to whoever is giving this performance. 

two sides of every story. We don't know ANYone who had any reaction to the vaccines. Across the board,

given the antagonistic politics running everything - I personally don't know how many died of this

and that - and covid actually DID cause it. Your choice. Our choice, everybody's choice.

But our friends got covid - she ended up in the hospital for 4 days, came out ok, took a long while to get

her sense of taste and smell back, etc. Her husband wouldn't go. anti vax. anti hospital.

Far too late, covid ended his life in the hospital after 3 1/2 days.

She is vaccinated now. Did fine with it.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

That's like saying the earth is flat where I live.......

Thugs are running this shit show and PUSSIES get in line.....want me to put some cat faces up here..........go get this shit they want to tell you about 50 pages at a time over 50 years.........PUSSIES!

No it isn't.

Cal never said no one has died from the vax. 

The point being that 1223 deaths is a very small number. I don't know anyone that has died or even had complications either. Do you?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This is a joke, right? Someone is playing a character. Has to be. 

Bravo to whoever is giving this performance. 

It does seem a bit much. But…….

1 hour ago, bigbambo said:

The documents represent recorded data from December 1, 2020 through February 28, 2021.

There was a total of 42,086 case reports containing 158,893 events.

25,957 of the events were listed as “nervous system disorders” and 17,283 of the events were listed as “musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders.”

As noted, Pfizer recorded 1,223 fatalities in the first three months of their COVID-19 jab rollout.

Oh, this is good odds with the no-math of today.

I love it when true patriots fall for the lefts lies and then defend them.   Admit you fucked up stupid

.....VAXXED MY ASS..

Strange. Nothing there about the vax causing people to become magnetic.

Kidding aside, those are indeed pretty serious numbers for only a 3 month period, but what I am not clear on is if this data reflects the same conditions as those reported to VAERS.

But just so you know Trump is a true patriot as well, who is vaccinated and encourages all to get the jab.

From the CDC:

• Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 459 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through November 29, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 10,128 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.  CDC clinicians review reports of death to VAERS including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records. A review of reports indicates a causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—that causes blood clots with low platelets—which has caused or directly contributed to six confirmed deathsexternal icon.