THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

And Down The Stretch They Come!

Four games to go, everyone is alive, let's see who wants it most!

capture-d-e-cran-2021-02-04-a-8-47-15-am

Tennessee at Pittsburgh, Sunday 1:00 PM

The Tits are sagging without Henry, and Steelers are sagging because they are not that good. This is the kind of game the Steelers somehow win to stay relevant ... But I'm not picking the bastards. TITS 20 STEELERS 17

Cincinnati at Denver, Sunday 4:05 PM

Denver is sneaky good. They have found their running game as the season progesses, they have a good, young defense and a steady hand at QB. The Bungles, on the other hand, are a rather ordinary team. BRONCOS 26 BUNGLES 20

Green Bay at Baltimore, Sunday 4:25 PM

I'll take a toe injury on a pocket passer over a sprained ankle on a running QB anyday. Plus, the Packers are better. Plus, Baltimore can suck it. PACKERS 35 RATBIRDS 20

Las Vegas at Cleveland, Monday 5:00 PM

Rosters will be set, Monday 2:00 PM. NFL changing protocals more than Salma changes bikinis. So I'm not touching this yet.

salma-hayek-ht-er-190902_hpMain_4x5_608.

TGZ

This crazy WEEK 15 in the AFCN !  Well we're as ready as we're going to be.  

And here we go with bonus picks.         And I haven't heard from Salma lately ?    

Tennessee XXXXDDD vs   @Pittsburgh 2.5 2.0 1.5 1.5 Sun 12/19 01:00 PM -
@Jacksonville   vs ??????? Houston 3.0 3.0 3.0 3.0 Sun 12/19 01:00 PM -
@Denver   vs AAAAAAA Cincinnati 1.5 1.5 1.5 1.5 Sun 12/19 04:05 PM -
Green Bay AAAA vs   @Baltimore 7.0 4.5 4.5 4.5 Sun 12/19 04:25 PM -
@Tampa Bay XXXXXXXX vs   New Orleans 11.5 10.5 11.0 11.0 Sun 12/19 08:20 PM -
@Cleveland ★★★★★ vs   Las Vegas Off (0) Off (0) Off (0) Off (0) Mon 12/20 05:00 PM -

SO maybe we'll go and bake some cookies.  

making cookies 1_.png

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Packers to Win 27-17

Two Overtime games to settle Pitt/Bengals..

Or will they?

salma-hayek-ht-er-190902_hpMain_4x5_608.jpg.5e357be5b97d546b2dd58e82340b183d.jpg

smok'in 🗯️

Soooo HOT!!!!!!

5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

This crazy WEEK 15 in the AFCN !  Well we're as ready as we're going to be.  

And here we go with bonus picks.         And I haven't heard from Salma lately ?    

Tennessee XXXXDDD vs   @Pittsburgh 2.5 2.0 1.5 1.5 Sun 12/19 01:00 PM -
@Jacksonville   vs ??????? Houston 3.0 3.0 3.0 3.0 Sun 12/19 01:00 PM -
@Denver   vs AAAAAAA Cincinnati 1.5 1.5 1.5 1.5 Sun 12/19 04:05 PM -
Green Bay AAAA vs   @Baltimore 7.0 4.5 4.5 4.5 Sun 12/19 04:25 PM -
@Tampa Bay XXXXXXXX vs   New Orleans 11.5 10.5 11.0 11.0 Sun 12/19 08:20 PM -
@Cleveland ★★★★★ vs   Las Vegas Off (0) Off (0) Off (0) Off (0) Mon 12/20 05:00 PM -

SO maybe we'll go and bake some cookies.  

making cookies 1_.png

There ya go.

Nice alternative to those big tit fat ass skanks Zombo prefers.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Dumbest play in football. 4th and 6 and throw it 5 yards. DUMB!!!!!!!!!!

Not as stupid as the ratbirds coming back and deciding to go for two instead of tying it. Isn't that twice now that they done that and it backfired on them?

8 minutes ago, Neo said:

Not as stupid as the ratbirds coming back and deciding to go for two instead of tying it. Isn't that twice now that they done that and it backfired on them?

Yeah, I don't get why he did that today, at home. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Zombo said:

Tennessee at Pittsburgh, Sunday 1:00 PM

The Tits are sagging without Henry, and Steelers are sagging because they are not that good. This is the kind of game the Steelers somehow win to stay relevant ... But I'm not picking the bastards. TITS 20 STEELERS 17

You nailed it there. Thats exactly what happened. We'll give you partial credit.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Gorka said:

You nailed it there. Thats exactly what happened. We'll give you partial credit.

I knew it. I just couldn't pull the trigger. Steelers don't have losing seasons, and they never go away.

Z

23 minutes ago, Zombo said:

I knew it. I just couldn't pull the trigger. Steelers don't have losing seasons, and they never go away.

Z

Well it doesn't help that they get a ton of help from the officials and have been over the years. Just look at today, even though the ball wasn't spotted properly, they gave the Stealers the ball even though it was clear the ball was past the stick. Stealers such a shady organization. 

5 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

I thought it was a weak attempt at YAC but a pretty decent tackle too.  The Titans lost the game on second down allowing pressure to the Steelers 3rd string OLB

It shouldn’t come down to YAC. Run the pattern 6 YARDS

3 hours ago, Neo said:

The decision is COMPLETELY STUPID. The play call should’ve worked against the stoolers, but Lamar isn’t a good thrower, the one tonight was a stupid playcall. How can you eliminate one side of the field with a QB who is only going to hurt you by running?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Zombo said:

Z

I just can't "like" or "upvote" this, against my religion lol.

But yes, it's true. And yes, I hate those guys.

PS- this Ratbird QB Huntley is a way better passer than Lamar. Doesn't mean Lamar will be replaced, but I could see teams trying to pry him away via trade if he keeps it up. Pretty poised QB for the amount of playing time he's had.

• Like 1

Cincinnati Bengals (8-6) Remaining schedule :  vs. BAL / vs. KC* / at CLE                                                                   

Baltimore Ravens (8-6) at CINN / vs.LAR* / vs. PITT

Cleveland Browns (7-6) vs LVR / at GB* / at PITT / vs CINN

Pittsburgh Steelers (7-6-1) at KC* / vs CLE / at BALT

10 hours ago, Browns149 said:

The decision is COMPLETELY STUPID. The play call should’ve worked against the stoolers, but Lamar isn’t a good thrower, the one tonight was a stupid playcall. How can you eliminate one side of the field with a QB who is only going to hurt you by running?

The idea being any sprint out to the QB's dominate hand is to buy time to make a play, especially with a mobile QB. Watch the play again and you'll see if Huntley would have waited 1 more second, Marquise Brown was the definition of wide open. The DB who vacated his spot to make the play on Andrews left a void where Huntley could have easily gone. I'm not complaining, but I disagree it's completely stupid too. Heck, Andrews had inside position too and a ball more to the outside shoulder would have given him a chance.

13 hours ago, Neo said:

Well it doesn't help that they get a ton of help from the officials and have been over the years. Just look at today, even though the ball wasn't spotted properly, they gave the Stealers the ball even though it was clear the ball was past the stick. Stealers such a shady organization. 

If you're talking about that last stop where Haden made the tackle then I'd suggest you get surgery for those cataracts.  I despise Pittsburgh but it was an outstanding tackle in a league that often forgets how to do that in open space.  It was also well short of the chains.

32 minutes ago, Neo said:

Um, before the officials knew where the correct spot of the ball was , they absolutely tried to screw Tennessee. They got caught red handed, but they had to review the spot and put the ball where it was supposed to be. 

dude, I'm normally with you but come on. The original spot of that ball was literally 3/4ths of a yard better than they deserved. That would have been a total screw job against the Steelers.

3 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

dude, I'm normally with you but come on. The original spot of that ball was literally 3/4ths of a yard better than they deserved. That would have been a total screw job against the Steelers.

I KNOW THIS!!! But what I am talking about was BEFORE they correctly spotted the ball!!! 

This is what I'm talking about, look at how much space there is between the ball and the stick. There is like a six inch gap between the ball and the stick. This is where you get the ole' drivers license out and see if the ball moves. THIS WAS BEFORE THEY KNEW THE CORRECT SPOT!

titans-steelers-spot.jpg