THE BROWNS BOARD

God Bless Joe Manchin

DieHardBrownsFan

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

When does man-chin just become republican and quit the phoney charade he's putting on ?   

Seems like you Biden lovers spend a lot of time bitching about one side or the other being inflexible until 1 of your own flexes a little bit.  Maybe he was one of the very few honest enough to realize how much damage build back better was going to cause. And I'm surprised that you loved it if that's what you're pissed about?

WSS

Meanwhile you praise generals who refuse to follow the orders of the commander in chief as the Constitution demands. Maybe Millie should just join Al-Qaeda?

WSS

• Upvote 1

I live in WV. And Joe Manchin is a hero here. Not for what he did today, but for what his Father did with JFK

As for him flipping parties, he would join the Gov here in doing so. 

28 minutes ago, Gorka said:

When will you smarten up and find out what's actually in the bill?

Or maybe you already did which is why you've gone quiet.

I would like the self-proclaimed economics expert break down exactly what's in the bill not glittering generalities and tell us why he thinks it couldn't be improved upon even as it stands after the cuts?

WSS 

I see the coal miners here in WV are upset with Manchin’s no vote. He is an honorary member of the coal miners union, and his no vote cuts funding to help coal miners

https://www.businessinsider.com/coal-miners-union-manchin-rethink-no-to-build-back-better-2021-12?amp

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I see the coal miners here in WV are upset with Manchin’s no vote. He is an honorary member of the coal miners union, and his no vote cuts funding to help coal miners

https://www.businessinsider.com/coal-miners-union-manchin-rethink-no-to-build-back-better-2021-12?amp

Love of free shit knows no political party.

WSS 

• Thanks 2

On 12/19/2021 at 11:24 PM, Browns149 said:

I live in WV. And Joe Manchin is a hero here. Not for what he did today, but for what his Father did with JFK

As for him flipping parties, he would join the Gov here in doing so. 

Come to think of it I don't think anybody should switch parties I think they should vote their conscience. Left or right. 

3 2 1

WSS 

I live in WV but I am so far removed from paying attention to politics that I don't know if what he did was good or bad. Anyone want to enlighten me?

As a former state employee, I remember they spoke greatly about Joe's ability to pillage federal funds for personal items (ex: got the feds to pay for WV Dept of Environmental Protections to buy a plane for infrared flights and Joe took it as his personal air taxi). But that just means he is just one of the gang in terms of being a politician.