THE BROWNS BOARD

Natural Gas Prices Fall

BaconHound

biden raised then, so they went back down again despite him.

Natural gas prices are rising and could be the most ...

Sep 9, 2021Natural gas prices have been racing higher and are now 99% higher year-to-date, on combination of supply concerns and rising demand. Natural gas is expected to keep rising, and if there is an ...

Home heating sticker shock: The cost of natural gas is up ...

Sep 28, 2021Prices for natural gas, the most common way to heat homes and a leading fuel source for generating electricity, have surged more than 180% over the past 12 months to $5.90 per million British ...

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

You've got to read something other than redstate and all of those related sources Cal.

Broden your horizons just a bit.

6 hours ago, mjp28 said:

You've got to read something other than redstate and all of those related sources Cal.

Not going to happen 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, mjp28 said:

why? you dispute the content? or, it isn't true if it isn't on your cnn?

lol.

it never ends. I nailed it long ago.

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

why? you dispute the content? or, it isn't true if it isn't on your cnn?

lol.

it never ends. I nailed it long ago.

Why is it true if it’s on redstate? Because you believe it?

55 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Why is it true if it’s on redstate? Because you believe it?

I cross reference issues with all sorts of sources. I like red state.

I do read cnn , but it is controlled and never get the news from them.

Seems that every single source is hated for telling the truth, and backing it up with

evidence. Even exact videos with the actual lefty saying what they said.

But it never gets shown on cnn.

Most Americans want the truth about issues.

Liberals hate the truth, mostly because it contradicts how they FEEL at any given time.

2 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

You cross reference? But yet you never post those rebuttals

I've posted so many different sources.....

every single one gets dissed by lefties because it doesn't fit with their feelings.

You never post any rebuttals. See, that is your side's job.

We post sources, you liberals vent against them for no good reason.

You just emote away.

You swim in Egypt.

Opinion | President Biden is failing on covid-19 - The ...

2 days agoThat's why it pains me to admit it: President Biden is failing on covid-19. After weeks of urging by public health and medical experts, ...

Biden's 'Build Back' is failing because it was never a ...

Oct 28, 2021It's true that President Joe Biden is a terrible politician. He's failed to bring the country together. It's clear he can't even bring the Democratic Party together, though the policy ...

hell, even SALON is saying it !

Why is Biden failing? His tightly controlled relationship ...

Oct 14, 2021Why is Biden failing? His tightly controlled relationship to the media might be worse than Trump's While the president doesn't call us enemies of the people, he's walled off by advisers who won't ...

stop complaining.

EVEN THE CHICAGO TRIBUNE ADMITS IT. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

or you want to swim in Egypt because that's how you feel?

Column: Joe Biden is the worst president in history and he ...

Jan 22, 2021President Joe Biden conducts a virtual swearing-in ceremony at the White House for members of his new administration, just hours after his inauguration on Jan. 20, 2021. (Chip Somodevilla/Getty)

I mean, THIS IS MSN !!!!!!!

Democrats don't want to admit why Biden is failing

Democrats don't want to admit why Biden is failing. T he RealClearPolitics and FiveThirtyEight presidential approval trackers both say the same thing: President Joe Biden has never been more ...

no, it isn't Redstate. isn't Foxnews. It's you own CNN that is actually telling the truth?

Can you hear me NOW ????

Opinion: Biden is not living up to his promises - CNN

Sep 13, 2021View more opinion on CNN. (CNN) Joe Biden's presidential campaign was built on two pillars -- " I'm going to shut down the virus" and I am not Donald Trump. He is failing on both promises, as ...

Opinion: Biden's failing global Covid-19 response - CNN

Aug 21, 2021(CNN)Have we been duped?Just a few months ago, our organizations, Universities Allied for Essential Medicines and Health Global Access Project, celebrated President Joe Biden's support to ...

Joe Biden's botched Afghanistan exit is a ... - cnn.com

Aug 16, 2021(CNN)The debacle of the US defeat and chaotic retreat in Afghanistan is a political disaster for Joe Biden, whose failure to orchestrate an urgent and orderly exit will further rock a presidency ...

I think you’re making it too easy for people to wind you up baby cow. A guy bunts a few one liners your way and you launch into a 5 thread multi-link fest that no one will read. While it is amusing to watch you go full on decapitated chicken, if you want anyone to take you seriously that is the sort of ridiculousness you’ll want to avoid. 

35 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I think you’re making it too easy for people to wind you up baby cow. A guy bunts a few one liners your way and you launch into a 5 thread multi-link fest that no one will read. While it is amusing to watch you go full on decapitated chicken, if you want anyone to take you seriously that is the sort of ridiculousness you’ll want to avoid. 

I have never tried to get serious  about ANYTHING, it sure seems that one side gets butt hurt when challenged 

I couldn’t be more 2nd AMENDMENT 

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

liberals can never mind their own business. they jump in and assume stupid stuff so they can refute it because.....

who knows. lol

you're a moron.32auy7.jpg