THE BROWNS BOARD

Even I thought this was rude

Westside Steve

Some just can't give it a rest even at Christmas 🎄 time.

Rude, childish, whatever.   We're watching the 1938 Christmas Carol on TCM.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄.

17 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Some just can't give it a rest even at Christmas 🎄 time.

Rude, childish, whatever.   We're watching the 1938 Christmas Carol on TCM.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄.

It's all about trolling now. All about "triggering" the other side. That dude is a cult hero now among his MAGA brethren and a dumbass to everyone else. What a shame.

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's all about trolling now. All about "triggering" the other side. That dude is a cult hero now among his MAGA brethren and a dumbass to everyone else. What a shame.

...tenor.gif&f=1&nofb=1

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

One thing that did occur to me; it didn't seem to me like his facial expression changed when he repeated the line "let's go Brandon."  Obviously they used the dump button on the caller but do you think Joe had any idea?

WSS 

I think he is pre programmed to give the same greeting or slogan back to the person who gave it. Guy could have said “Happy Birthday” and he would have parroted it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/26/2021 at 10:50 PM, Canton Dawg said:

Remember that time when the Democrats were respectful to Trump?….me neither.

And that's exactly true the left is much much worse about this b*******. How often did you see decent people but conservative being shouted off stage on college campuses? The Litany of vulgar insults and shouting at the president? I just think it's in poor taste and I don't like it when our side does it. I expect it from theirs.

WSS 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

And that's exactly true the left is much much worse about this b*******. How often did you see decent people but conservative being shouted off stage on college campuses? The Litany of vulgar insults and shouting at the president? I just think it's in poor taste and I don't like it when our side does it. I expect it from theirs.

WSS 

Except that it could never get nowhere near the same level because we don't have the media, celebrities, and comedians joining in.

Taking the high road will never work with these people either, so whatever Biden gets thrown at him I'm fine with.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Remember those times when democrats were outraged at the insults thrown at Trump?

Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell Blasts 'Pathetic Dad' Who Said 'Let's Go, Brandon' to Biden (breitbart.com)

Swallwells a POS. Did I hear correctly the guy got fired? They actually pathetic part was it Joe had absolutely no clue.

On the other hand there's a good reason they don't tell me where the nuclear silos are.

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Swallwells a POS. Did I hear correctly the guy got fired? They actually pathetic part was it Joe had absolutely no clue.

On the other hand there's a good reason they don't tell me where the nuclear silos are.

WSS

The guy who called in? 

I did a quick search and saw nothing about him being fired.

And I also remember the media fawning all over the Kunt that flipped off Trump, and his motorcade.

Somehow they have short memories.

I agree with Gorka, after 4 years of of insults and slander towards Trump.

now the shoe is on the other foot and Biden is fair game.

01FEE178-FE11-46D7-9359-5E9B498A900F.jpeg

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Biden is fair game. Just as the guy that said it is fair game. 
I see his family is mad people are mad at him

Of course characterizing that is a right-wing slur is it really accurate. You don't have to be a right-winger to think that Biden has been a horrible president. Especially because of policies, not merely personal attacks.

WSS