THE BROWNS BOARD

Georgia Voting

BaconHound

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Personally I keep asking what he did wrong. Yes he was an a****** yes a lot of the tweets were stupid and annoying yes I don't think you should have gone after John McCain even though McCain is what he is. The wall didn't get built and your guys had plenty to do with that. And the board is situation is much worse than it was under Trump. So I don't know what you think is better now that you have Joe Biden in office?

Besides Cheetos dictator Trader collusion blah blah blah none of which mean anything.

WSS 

It’s basically the same now as it was when Trump was President. Except for higher gas prices, which has Very little to do with who is President 

But there are certain people here that think  Trump has NEVER EVER done anything wrong. And if anyone questions him, it’s either not his fault, or it’s, as you say, BLAH BLAH BLAH

15 hours ago, Browns149 said:

It’s basically the same now as it was when Trump was President. 

😆😆😆

Except for higher gas prices, which has Very little to do with who is President 

But there are certain people here that think  Trump has NEVER EVER done anything wrong. And if anyone questions him, it’s either not his fault, or it’s, as you say, BLAH BLAH BLAH

Actually I think some of the MAGA guys are pulling some of the other guy's dicks. Without mentioning any names one of our guys is known to troll try to get the lefties fired up. And it works.

And just for the record I try to give Obama or Biden credit if they do something that I like okay. I get a little bit bored with the cartoons but every one of those is actually about an issue. The anti Trump cartoons are just like stupid pictures of him with a butt on his head or something.

But you can certainly notify me when one of the lefties starts blasting Biden for something.

WSS

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

It’s basically the same now as it was when Trump was President. Except for higher gas prices, which has Very little to do with who is President 

Gas prices are linked to supply vs demand. In regards to demand, I would agree that the sitting President has little to do with it.

However, Biden has done things that impact the supply side of the equation. That falls DIRECTLY on him.