THE BROWNS BOARD

In “saw this coming” news

26 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-ends-case-against-jeffrey-epsteins-jail-guards-2021-12-30/

Don, Bill, etc. we’re all hanging with Epstein. Knew damn well the guards would walk or disappear. 

I would be willing to bet that just about every heterosexual male member of this board would have gladly accepted the invitation to spend the weekend.

WSS

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Everyone involved was well connected with just about anyone in the upper tiers of government/society. There was zero chance of them even being questioned. Prince Andrew may lose a civil suit and that will be as far as it goes.

Maxwell is likely on borrowed time.

So in your opinion it is most likely that everyone who visited the island knew the score? And also in your opinion the score was the island was there so that people can have sex with underage women? Am I mischaracterizing anything?

WS 

23 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So in your opinion it is most likely that everyone who visited the island knew the score? And also in your opinion the score was the island was there so that people can have sex with underage women? Am I mischaracterizing anything?

WS 

Sounds about right

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WS 

I would say it was a fair assumption that the fellas knew or refused to ask those questions for potential deniability, yes. Epstein didn't get smoked and the guards who allowed it to happen walk away from it if the folks who visited didn't know they were guilty of something and needed the loose ends to disappear.

3 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I would say it was a fair assumption that the fellas knew or refused to ask those questions for potential deniability, yes. Epstein didn't get smoked and the guards who allowed it to happen walk away from it if the folks who visited didn't know they were guilty of something and needed the loose ends to disappear.

So in that light everyone who visited the island over the last few years should be prosecuted?

WSS

3 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The island was a pedo colony. Lots of folks went and never said a peep thus we made it decades before anyone reported. It wasn’t any self reporting.

I expect more from you than I do the Woodpecker but we both realize pedophilia is a separate thing. Anyway if that's the case there should be hundreds if not thousands of celebrities politicians athletes high rollers Etc going to jail for a long time. No idea what would happen in another country but in America we love to pinpoint two or three people and lay the blame at their feet while hundreds again or thousands walk.

WSS

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I expect more from you than I do the Woodpecker but we both realize pedophilia is a separate thing. Anyway if that's the case there should be hundreds if not thousands of celebrities politicians athletes high rollers Etc going to jail for a long time. No idea what would happen in another country but in America we love to pinpoint two or three people and lay the blame at their feet while hundreds again or thousands walk.

WSS

Oh I fully expect no one to be arrested even though they acknowledge Maxwell was recruiting for more than just Epstein.

What would you call someone who fucks middle school aged girls?

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WS 

underage women are girls... kids

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Even when joking about Steve's, um, views towards women, I wouldn't have said that as a joke...

Well, he did qualify his comment as being from a hetro's pov so it's not at all not surprising that it was lost on you

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/31/2021 at 3:53 PM, LogicIsForSquares said:

Oh I fully expect no one to be arrested even though they acknowledge Maxwell was recruiting for more than just Epstein.

What would you call someone who fucks middle school aged girls?

Jeffrey Epstein's secret $500K settlement with accuser released in Prince Andrew's sex abuse suit

12 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Apparently not all of that secret. On the other hand one of the accusers was on one of the left-wing news channels talking about her settlement and her Vindication and, of course, her new book playing the part of the brave victim. Shoe course wasn't a kid like I would assume the huge majority of these broads were not. Says she was "recruited" in her early twenties so I would call her a hooker and a gold digger.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ghislaine-maxwell-trial-sarah-ransome-new-book/

Her name is especially ironic.

WSS 

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Apparently not all of that secret. On the other hand one of the accusers was on one of the left-wing news channels talking about her settlement and her Vindication and, of course, her new book playing the part of the brave victim. Shoe course wasn't a kid like I would assume the huge majority of these broads were not. Says she was "recruited" in her early twenties so I would call her a hooker and a gold digger.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ghislaine-maxwell-trial-sarah-ransome-new-book/

Her name is especially ironic.

WSS 

Kamala Harris type?