THE BROWNS BOARD

★ Sorry BROWNS fans but last Tuesday to Thursday I got really sick 🤢 and it was was off to the hospital

mjp28

★ Sorry BROWNS fans but last Tuesday to Thursday I got really sick 🤢 and it was was off to the hospital again via ambulance..   A UTI and other stuff brewing up.

Well I've been in and out of it but am feeling better today.  I was hoping to get out today but not maybe tomorrow.

I really miss playing around here !  Michael mjp 

............ more details Monday.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

★ Sorry BROWNS fans but last Tuesday to Thursday I got really sick 🤢 and it was was off to the hospital again via ambulance..   A UTI and other stuff brewing up.

Well I've been in and out of it but am feeling better today.  I was hoping to get out today but not maybe tomorrow.

I really miss playing around here !  Michael mjp 

............ more details Monday.

Be well Brother! I pray you feel and get better! GO BROWNS!! GO MJP!!! ✌🖖🍺🍻😎😎😎

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Welcome Back mjp28 ! Get Well bro !

I'll be checking in Tuesday 5 am for some back surgery...

What freezer do they hide the meat & potatoes in? 🤓

These bash'tards want me to stop eating & drinking Monday at 5pm :o 

I could phone a friend? But hell, they want my wife to sit in the car 😷      🙃

• Thanks 1

It brought out a Flugs sighting for sure. Hope you go home today. You certainly have been persistent in fighting this stuff. You need to buy stock in the hospital system. Or you could call squatters rights if you were in Texas. Live on a place long enough with owners not protesting and it's yours free in this state.😂

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Sorry, mjp - you certainly have your struggles with your health. But you have mental toughness that helps you keep on with good food. Take care.

Thanks Cal and all of you BROWNS fans !    I just got my 8th PICC line...... probably not wise but I am feeling better and want to go home 🏠.  They never let me do that before but we know what we're up against.

In 7 admitting since 2020 I have had ZERO covid  positive test same with my wonderful wife.

They need beds even blood supplies...... great workers !     ….....I'm beat .

GO BROWNS IN BED....... Baby !    CLE. 30-22..

....... est. release Tues?   Maybe Wednesday?

• Upvote 1

Tuesday afternoon....Well I'm home 🏡 and plan some R&R time.   Thanks again everyone.

• Like 1