THE BROWNS BOARD

Covid rule changes

Browns149

The old rules screwed the Browns and the new rules help the stoolers. Color me shocked!!!!!!

We had to have our QB flown on a private jet, the morning of the game, after he didn’t practice for 10 days, so he didn’t miss 2 straight games

And the stoolers best WR is off the covid list after 1 FREAKIN DAY!!!!! That’s BS  

And I know Baker played like crap against GB, and the coach shouldn’t have played him,   but it’s the total screwing of our team, and the total helping of the stoolers that pisses me off

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33014175/pittsburgh-steelers-diontae-johnson-reserve-covid-19-list-just-one-day

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

I'm not too worried about the Steelers remote chances... The only way Pittsburgh can possibly get into the playoffs is if the Colts lose to the Jaguars (they're two TD favorites) or the Raiders and Chargers tie.   

15 hours ago, Browns149 said:

The old rules screwed the Browns and the new rules help the stoolers. Color me shocked!!!!!!

We had to have our QB flown on a private jet, the morning of the game, after he didn’t practice for 10 days, so he didn’t miss 2 straight games

And the stoolers best WR is off the covid list after 1 FREAKIN DAY!!!!! That’s BS  

And I know Baker played like crap against GB, and the coach shouldn’t have played him,   but it’s the total screwing of our team, and the total helping of the stoolers that pisses me off

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33014175/pittsburgh-steelers-diontae-johnson-reserve-covid-19-list-just-one-day

Agree. Browns rarely get a break even when the NFL tried to help by delaying the game a couple days.

To Goodell's credit, at least he was willing to adjust per the union's request. The rules/policy they signed off on made sense at the time, but as you know a virus has no rules, so adjustments made sense.

That being said, teams in 2020 (Saints, Titans) get heavily fined for covid violations. This year, Goodell bends on Rodgers and his story. It's not a good look & reeks of favoritism. 

Well, I'm getting ready for a tailgate tomorrow morning. As much as this crap angers me, I'm still addicted and can't escape it. Go Browns

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2